Home > Marijuana > Itching > Marijuana and Itching
Review: could Marijuana cause Itching?
We study 1,044 people who have side effects while taking Marijuana from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Itching. Find out below who they are, when they have Itching and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Marijuana and have Itching >>>
Marijuana (latest outcomes from 1,336 users) has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Itching (latest reports from 545,989 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 1,044 people reported to have side effects when taking Marijuana. Among them, 7 people (0.67%) have Itching.
Time on Marijuana when people have Itching * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Itching when taking Marijuana * :
Age of people who have Itching when taking Marijuana * :
Severity of Itching when taking Marijuana ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Itching ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gait disturbance (3 people, 42.86%)
- Fibromyalgia (2 people, 28.57%)
- Pain in extremity (2 people, 28.57%)
- Multiple sclerosis relapse (2 people, 28.57%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Gilenya (5 people, 71.43%)
- Asacol (4 people, 57.14%)
- Omeprazole (3 people, 42.86%)
- Vitamin d (3 people, 42.86%)
- Morphine (2 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Itching while taking Marijuana?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Marijuana and have Itching
- support group for people who take Marijuana
- support group for people who have Itching
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Marijuana, Itching
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- I.c.d. and marijuana use
I suffered a massive myocardial infarction. 2 weeks after went into cardiac arrest, I had an I.C.D.implanted. I currently am on 6 different medications. My anxiety level and depression was ridiculous. Unable to sleep, and function socially, I self medicated myself with Marijuana. For about an 8 week ...
More reviews for: Marijuana, Itching
On eHealthMe, Marijuana (marijuana) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Marijuana is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Marijuana used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Marijuana, Itching
Recent Marijuana related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Marijuana, Itching
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (9 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (4 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (51 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Italian Fitch
- Transplant Liver
- Pancreas Infection
- Pregnancy With Advanced Maternal Age