Home > Marijuana > Kidney stones > Marijuana and Kidney stones
Review: could Marijuana cause Kidney stones?
We study 1,028 people who have side effects while taking Marijuana from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Kidney stones. Find out below who they are, when they have Kidney stones and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Marijuana and have Kidney stones >>>
Marijuana (latest outcomes from 1,327 users) has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Kidney stones (latest reports from 106,445 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain.
On Sep, 13, 2014: 1,028 people reported to have side effects when taking Marijuana. Among them, 7 people (0.68%) have Kidney Stones.
Time on Marijuana when people have Kidney stones * :
Gender of people who have Kidney stones when taking Marijuana * :
|Kidney stones||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Kidney stones when taking Marijuana * :
|Kidney stones||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Kidney stones when taking Marijuana ** :
How people recovered from Kidney stones ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Contraception (3 people, 42.86%)
- Headache (3 people, 42.86%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 28.57%)
- Migraine (2 people, 28.57%)
- Hyperthyroidism (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nuvaring (4 people, 57.14%)
- Yasmin (3 people, 42.86%)
- Omeprazole (3 people, 42.86%)
- Yaz (3 people, 42.86%)
- Nsaid's (2 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Kidney Stones while taking Marijuana?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Marijuana and have Kidney Stones
- group for people who take Marijuana
- group for people who have Kidney Stones
Comments from related studies:
From this study (10 months ago):
Does cannabis cause raised Parathyroid hormone?
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Marijuana, Kidney stones
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I.c.d. and marijuana use
I suffered a massive myocardial infarction. 2 weeks after went into cardiac arrest, I had an I.C.D.implanted. I currently am on 6 different medications. My anxiety level and depression was ridiculous. Unable to sleep, and function socially, I self medicated myself with Marijuana. For about an 8 week ...
- Marijuana is found to help hyposmia
For a woman who remembers being unable to tell what was cooking in her elementary school cafeteria before she actually entered it while her classmates, on the other hand, were, I have found that marijuana improves the sense of smell. While marijuana heightens the senses in general, touch, taste, sig ...
- Marijuana effect on oa pain
I have severe OA ( hips, knees replaced) cervical and lumbar spine require fusing both shoulders need replacing.This is Ortho doc talking not me. I get no relief from non-steroidal anti inflammatory or only short relief from steroid injections. oxicodine does work when pain is intollerable but Fear ...
More reviews for: Marijuana, Kidney stones
On eHealthMe, Marijuana (marijuana) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Marijuana is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Marijuana used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Memantine, Advair Diskus 100/50, Donepezil, Amlodipine for a 93-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised, Anxiety Disorder, Alzheimers, Asthma, Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Pressure Increased (22 minutes ago)
- Celexa for a 20-year old woman who has Chronic Depression (1 hour ago)
- Prozac for a 25-year old woman who has Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Prozac and Brittle Nails
- Raspberry Ketone and Diverticulitis
- Blister and Gabapentin
- Urinary Tract Infection and Micardis
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (6 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (7 hours ago)
- Gamma Hydroxybutyric Acid
- Anethum Sowa
- Vessel Puncture Site Pain