Review: could Marijuana cause Migraine without aura?
Summary: Migraine without aura is reported only by a few people who take Marijuana.
We study 1,087 people who have side effects while taking Marijuana from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Migraine without aura and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Marijuana and have Migraine without aura >>>
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 1,390 Marijuana users)
Migraine without aura
Migraine without aura (headache without neurological problems) has been reported by people with migraine, depression, pain, high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest reports from 984 Migraine without aura patients)
On Apr, 15, 2015: 1,087 people reported to have side effects when taking Marijuana. Among them, 1 people (0.09%) has Migraine Without Aura.
Time on Marijuana when people have Migraine without aura * :
Gender of people who have Migraine without aura when taking Marijuana * :
|Migraine without aura||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Migraine without aura when taking Marijuana * :
Severity of Migraine without aura when taking Marijuana ** :
How people recovered from Migraine without aura ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Vomiting (1 people, 100.00%)
- Nausea (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Proair hfa (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lyrica (1 people, 100.00%)
- Methadone hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Flonase (1 people, 100.00%)
- Remeron (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of marijuana and migraine without aura on
Do you have Migraine Without Aura while taking Marijuana?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Marijuana and have Migraine Without Aura
- support group for people who take Marijuana
- support group for people who have Migraine Without Aura
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Marijuana, Coffee, Aleve, Tylenol, Vistaril, Klonopin, Provigil, Adderall 30, Wellbutrin Sr, Viibryd, Lamictal for a 30-year old man with Malnutrition, Stress, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Pain, Headache, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder.
- A study of side effects of Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 34-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Thinking - Unclear, Lightheadedness, Nausea, Vomiting, Dizziness, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Tinnitus
- A study of side effects of Marijuana for a 16-year old girl with Goodpasture Syndrome.
- A study of side effects of Marijuana for a 18-year old boy with Recreational Use. The patient has Testicular Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Effexor Xr for a 35-year old woman with Depression, Insomnia. The patient has Nausea, Bladder Discomfort, Fatigue, Fever, Disorientation, Stuttering, Confusional State, Painful Urination, Itching - Vaginal Area, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Back Pain, Specific Gravity Urine Increased
Recent Marijuana related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Marijuana, Vyvanse, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Lithium Citrate for a 45-year old woman who has Bipolar 2
- Comparions of Marijuana, Buspar for a 22-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Sertraline Hydrochloride, Marijuana for a 50-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 25, Ambien, Lyrica, Marijuana, Oxycodone for a 38-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Marijuana, Arginine, Atenolol for a 64-year old man who has Blood Pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.