Review: could Marijuana cause Muscle twitching?
Summary: Muscle twitching is reported only by a few people who take Marijuana.
We study 1,087 people who have side effects while taking Marijuana from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Muscle twitching. Find out below who they are, when they have Muscle twitching and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Marijuana and have Muscle twitching >>>
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 1,390 Marijuana users)
Muscle twitching has been reported by people with depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 11,067 Muscle twitching patients)
On Apr, 13, 2015: 1,087 people reported to have side effects when taking Marijuana. Among them, 4 people (0.37%) have Muscle Twitching.
Time on Marijuana when people have Muscle twitching * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Muscle twitching||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Muscle twitching when taking Marijuana * :
|Muscle twitching||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have Muscle twitching when taking Marijuana * :
|Muscle twitching||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Muscle twitching when taking Marijuana ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Muscle twitching||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Muscle twitching ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Muscle twitching||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Vomiting (1 people, 25.00%)
- Secondary progressive multiple sclerosis (1 people, 25.00%)
- Decreased appetite (1 people, 25.00%)
- Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zofran (1 people, 25.00%)
- Diazepam (1 people, 25.00%)
- Motrin (1 people, 25.00%)
- Hydroxyzine (1 people, 25.00%)
- Ativan (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of marijuana and muscle twitching on
Do you have Muscle Twitching while taking Marijuana?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Marijuana and have Muscle Twitching
- support group for people who take Marijuana
- support group for people who have Muscle Twitching
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Fluoxetine, Adderall 30 for a 27-year old woman with Panic Disorder, Narcolepsy. The patient has Muscle Twitching, Migraine, Pain - Neck, Numbness In Hands Or Feet
- A study of side effects of Marijuana for a 16-year old girl with Goodpasture Syndrome.
- A study of side effects of Provigil for a 19-year old girl with Seasonal Affective Disorder. The patient has Muscle Twitching, Electrolyte Imbalance
- A study of side effects of Marijuana for a 18-year old boy with Recreational Use. The patient has Testicular Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Lo/ovral-28, Metoprolol Succinate for a 50-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Birth Control, Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia (psvt). The patient has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Vision Blurred, Cluster Headaches, Migraine, Abdominal Pain Upper, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Muscle Twitching, Chest Pain, Joint Deposit, Chest Pressure Sensation
Recent Marijuana related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Sertraline Hydrochloride, Marijuana for a 50-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 25, Ambien, Lyrica, Marijuana, Oxycodone for a 38-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Marijuana, Arginine, Atenolol for a 64-year old man who has Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Cannabis Sativa, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 23-year old woman who has Borderline Personality Disorder
- Comparions of Cabergoline, Marijuana for a 43-year old woman who has Pituitary Tumour
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.