Review: could Marijuana cause Narcolepsy?
Summary: there is no Narcolepsy reported by people who take Marijuana yet.
We study 1,087 people who have side effects while taking Marijuana from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Narcolepsy and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Marijuana and have Narcolepsy >>>
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 1,390 Marijuana users)
Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 4,417 Narcolepsy patients)
On Apr, 13, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of marijuana and narcolepsy on
Do you have Narcolepsy while taking Marijuana?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Marijuana
- support group for people who have Narcolepsy
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Marijuana for a 16-year old girl with Goodpasture Syndrome.
- A study of side effects of Marijuana for a 18-year old boy with Recreational Use. The patient has Testicular Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Tribulis Terrestris, Marijuana for a 29-year old man with Testosterone, Stress. The patient has Irregular Heartbeat
- A study of side effects of Cannabis for a 32-year old man with Cannabis Intoxication. The patient has Thrombophlebitis Migrans
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Multivitamin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Diazepam, Oxytocin 5 Usp Units In Dextrose 5%, Levothyroxine Sodium, Breo Ellipta, Prozac for a 46-year old woman with Indigestion, Diffenncy, Difficiency, D Difficiency, Narcolepsy, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Pain, Thyroid Disorder, Copd, Depression. The patient has Narcolepsy, Stress At Work, Frequent Headaches, Chiari Malformation, Constipation, Diarrhea, Nausea, Pain - Joints, Forgetfulness, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fecal Leaking, Difficulty Breathing
Recent Marijuana related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Sertraline Hydrochloride, Marijuana for a 50-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 25, Ambien, Lyrica, Marijuana, Oxycodone for a 38-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Marijuana, Arginine, Atenolol for a 64-year old man who has Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Cannabis Sativa, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 23-year old woman who has Borderline Personality Disorder
- Comparions of Cabergoline, Marijuana for a 43-year old woman who has Pituitary Tumour
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.