Home > Marijuana > Neuropathy peripheral > Marijuana and Neuropathy peripheral
Review: could Marijuana cause Neuropathy peripheral?
Summary: Neuropathy peripheral is found among people who take Marijuana, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, also take medication Ativan, and have Anxiety.
We study 1,044 people who have side effects while taking Marijuana from FDA and social media. Among them, 18 have Neuropathy peripheral. Find out below who they are, when they have Neuropathy peripheral and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Marijuana and have Neuropathy peripheral >>>
Marijuana (latest outcomes from 1,345 users) has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Neuropathy peripheral (surface nerve damage) (latest reports from 203,834 patients) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 1,044 people reported to have side effects when taking Marijuana. Among them, 18 people (1.72%) have Neuropathy Peripheral.
Time on Marijuana when people have Neuropathy peripheral * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Neuropathy peripheral||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Gender of people who have Neuropathy peripheral when taking Marijuana * :
|Neuropathy peripheral||47.06%||52.94% |
Age of people who have Neuropathy peripheral when taking Marijuana * :
|Neuropathy peripheral||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||11.76%||88.24%||0.00% |
Severity of Neuropathy peripheral when taking Marijuana ** :
How people recovered from Neuropathy peripheral ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (8 people, 44.44%)
- Granulocytopenia (7 people, 38.89%)
- Breast cancer (7 people, 38.89%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (7 people, 38.89%)
- Fibromyalgia (7 people, 38.89%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ativan (16 people, 88.89%)
- Fluconazole (15 people, 83.33%)
- Neurontin (15 people, 83.33%)
- Chemotherapeutics nos (14 people, 77.78%)
- Percocet (14 people, 77.78%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Neuropathy Peripheral while taking Marijuana?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Marijuana and have Neuropathy Peripheral
- support group for people who take Marijuana
- support group for people who have Neuropathy Peripheral
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Could smoking marijuana once cause retinal detachment? after smoking a small amount of mj, my retina detached and i ended up having emergency surgery to mend it.
(Asked by a 63 year old man who has Glaucoma Congenital, and takes Marijuana, Latanoprost)
I had had laser surgery, cataract surgery much earlier--all successful. Members of my family have glaucoma and so do I. After hearing that marijuana might ease the glaucoma, I smoked one time. That night, my retina began to detach. Is there any causal relationship between the marijuana and the retin ...
- Is there a support group in the us for people with insulinomas?
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Insulinoma, Pancreatic Abdominal Resection, Neuropathy - Facial, Neuropathy - Brachial Plexus, Neuropathy Peripheral, Muscle Cramps, Cataract Surgery, Strabismus, Aorto-duodenal Fistula, Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumour, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Lupus, Posterior Spinal Fusion, Bone Degeneration, Osteoarthritis, Bradycardia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Islets Of Langerhans)
SUPPORT GROUP IN UNITED STATES!!!
Hi, the only support group that I've been able to find for people with insulinomas is located in the UK... just wondering if there is one in the US. I had pancreatic surgery to remove my first insulinoma in 2012, we're thinking there's another because I'm stil ...
- Has anyone taken marijuana after a anal fissure surgery ? i did took all the pain away i smoked it with a vaporizer.does anyone know the side effects or if i just ruined my future
(Asked by a 34 year old man who has Just Had Anal Fissure Surgery, and takes Marijuana)
I had this problem for a yr finaly had surgery the norcos made me feel good but gave me a bad headach and afterwards and needed more .The marijuana in a vaporizer easily had me walking again im just not sure if its harmful to my recovery? Help
- Can excessive consumption of marijuana cause sudden sleeping phobia which lasts longer (in days) ?
(Asked by a 25 year old man who has Sleep Disorder, and takes Alcohol, Marijuana)
I have been taking marijuana since 2 years and sleep a lot. I always had sleeping disorder like, If someone is doing anything in my room, I can't sleep. I always think of something before sleeping and then I will have some random dream and sleep long if undisturbed. If someone wakes me up in the mid ...
- What does emphysemic change in the lungs mean
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Tramadol)
Doctor told me I have emphysema changes in my lungs.could this be causing my nausea every day all day?
More questions for: Marijuana, Neuropathy peripheral
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension and marijuana
(Posted by a 54 year old man who has Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, Tumor - Adrenal, and takes Marijuana)
Marijuana does not cause Pulmonary arterial hypertension, instead it treats it. This study proves that the indigenous cannabinoid, anandamide, lowered aldosterone levels, and therefore would lower blood pressure (http://www.odon.uba.ar/uacad/fisiologia/docs/nuevos/expression.pdf).
For more than 15 ...
- Pruritus ani. and marijuana
(Posted by a 51 year old man who has Pruritus Ani, and takes Marijuana)
i just got popped for smoking weed on a drug test 2 weeks ago. OF COURSE i was crushed by this news,BUT,i think not smoking the last 2 weeks has CURED my pruritus ani. I suffered and i mean suffered with this the last 2 years and tried giving up everything i thought might have caused this. Certain f ...
- I.c.d. and marijuana use
(Posted by a 46 year old man who has Congestive Heart Failure, and takes Marijuana)
I suffered a massive myocardial infarction. 2 weeks after went into cardiac arrest, I had an I.C.D.implanted. I currently am on 6 different medications. My anxiety level and depression was ridiculous. Unable to sleep, and function socially, I self medicated myself with Marijuana. For about an 8 week ...
- Marijuana is found to help hyposmia
(Posted by a 28 year old woman who has Hyposmia, and takes Marijuana)
For a woman who remembers being unable to tell what was cooking in her elementary school cafeteria before she actually entered it while her classmates, on the other hand, were, I have found that marijuana improves the sense of smell. While marijuana heightens the senses in general, touch, taste, sig ...
- Idiopathic insomnolence
(Posted by a 44 year old man who has Insomnolence, Narcolepsy, Iga Nephropathy, Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Modafinil)
In 1997 I was diagnosed with Narcolepsy with an intolerance to Dexamp(hetamine) tablets.
After 3 years of nose operations, and sleep tests to remove other potential issues (lung problems or apnoea) I have finally been re-diagnosed (2013) with idiopathic insomnolence.
Modaphinil caused a rea ...
More reviews for: Marijuana, Neuropathy peripheral
- A study of drug interactions between Marijuana, Elavil, Ibuprofen, Lyrica for a patient with Shock, Chronic Depression, Pain - Back, Post-traumatic Headache. The patient has Heartbeat Sensations, Anger
Comments: Elavil, 25mg @ night stopped an 11 month chronic headache after a head injury, I sustained 1 1/2 years ago.
Additionally, Neurologist prescribed 100 mg Lyrica for chronic back/nerve pain from moderate/severe spinal injuries, sustained 20+ years earlier. (Crushed/cracked verabrae and 3 intervertebra ...
- A study of drug interactions between Marijuana, Adderall 20 for a patient with Application Site Nodule, Adhd. The patient has Excessive Eye Blinking
Comments: I have applied eye drops because they feel dry but it only works for a few minutes before the blinking starts again. It feels like someone is blowing in my eyes. Can only hold them open about 6 seconds until it starts to burn. It is cold where I live and i heard that maybe a contributing factor. Al ...
- A study of side effects of Marijuana for a patient with Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Depression Suicidal (suicide depressive disorder), Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Anger, Promiscuity (having casual sexual relations frequently with different partners)
Comments: He is 28 a Caribbean/Hispanic background who is a musician and leads a promiscous lifestyle but wants to get married and lies about his promiscuity and is always linking up with girls. He denies he has a problem citing the other person as having the problem. He ensures he is in touch with all of his ...
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Age And Weight Loss, Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage)
Comments: Had an arotic bifemeral bypass after several back surgeries.
Have been taking much less oxycontin and contiuing to work towards none at all.
Two years ago was taking about 1200 mgs/day. Now taking about 50 to 100 mgs/day.
Working toward no pain medication at all, though the last couple of months ...
- A study of drug interactions between Haldol, Paxil, Xanax, Marihuana, Vistaril for a patient with Misdiagnosed Paranoid While Actually Having A Stroke, Menopausal Depression, Stress And Anxiety, Pain Management, Anxiety While Incarcerated In Mental Institution. The patient has Impairment Of Speech, Involuntary Mandatory Incarceration In A Mental Institution
Comments: I went to the hospital that I previously have had stroke/aneurysm coiling, active aneurysm in my neck. Have gone to same hospital when I had 3 TIA's. I have been taking Paxil and Xanax for 23 years. Could not find a PCP as I am a cash paying customer with no insurance. (My PCP retired.) Ran out of m ...
More related studies for: Marijuana, Neuropathy peripheral
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Avocado and Nocturnal Emission
- Isentress and Gynecomastia
- Hair Loss and Liver Abscess
- Dizziness and Trileptal
- Seizures and Dizziness
- Did you have a heart fibrillations and anxiety and depression
I was a pretty calm and relaxed person until I started ome ... (5 hours ago)
- Can i take melatonin if i take prograf?
I take Prograf to prevent organ rejection in a liver trans ... (11 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (15 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (11 hours ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (16 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (3 days ago)