Review: could Marijuana cause Personality change?
Summary: Personality change is reported only by a few people who take Marijuana.
We study 1,087 people who have side effects while taking Marijuana from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Personality change. Find out below who they are, when they have Personality change and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Marijuana and have Personality change >>>
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 1,390 Marijuana users)
Personality change has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, multiple sclerosis, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest reports from 4,823 Personality change patients)
On Apr, 15, 2015: 1,087 people reported to have side effects when taking Marijuana. Among them, 5 people (0.46%) have Personality Change.
Time on Marijuana when people have Personality change * :
Gender of people who have Personality change when taking Marijuana * :
|Personality change||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Personality change when taking Marijuana * :
|Personality change||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||60.00%||0.00%||0.00%||40.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Personality change when taking Marijuana ** :
How people recovered from Personality change ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (2 people, 40.00%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Alcohol (4 people, 80.00%)
- Heroin (2 people, 40.00%)
- Oxycontin (2 people, 40.00%)
- Effexor xr (2 people, 40.00%)
- Telfast (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Personality Change while taking Marijuana?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Marijuana and have Personality Change
- support group for people who take Marijuana
- support group for people who have Personality Change
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Recent Marijuana related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Sertraline Hydrochloride, Marijuana for a 50-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 25, Ambien, Lyrica, Marijuana, Oxycodone for a 38-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Marijuana, Arginine, Atenolol for a 64-year old man who has Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Cannabis Sativa, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 23-year old woman who has Borderline Personality Disorder
- Comparions of Cabergoline, Marijuana for a 43-year old woman who has Pituitary Tumour
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.