Marijuana and Tremor - from FDA reports
Tremor is found among people who take Marijuana, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Ativan, and have Agranulocytosis. This review analyzes which people have Tremor with Marijuana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,634 people who have side effects when taking Marijuana from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
2,634 people reported to have side effects when taking Marijuana.
Among them, 65 people (2.47%) have Tremor
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Marijuana when people have Tremor *:
- < 1 month: 66.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 33.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Tremor when taking Marijuana *:
- female: 50.82 %
- male: 49.18 %
Age of people who have Tremor when taking Marijuana *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 12.5 %
- 20-29: 14.58 %
- 30-39: 20.83 %
- 40-49: 16.67 %
- 50-59: 31.25 %
- 60+: 4.17 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Neuropathy Peripheral (7 people, 10.77%)
- Breast Cancer (7 people, 10.77%)
- Agranulocytosis (7 people, 10.77%)
- Narcolepsy (5 people, 7.69%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (4 people, 6.15%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vicodin (13 people, 20.00%)
- Cymbalta (13 people, 20.00%)
- Ativan (13 people, 20.00%)
- Percocet (12 people, 18.46%)
- Oxycontin (11 people, 16.92%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (23 people, 35.38%)
- Fatigue (23 people, 35.38%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (20 people, 30.77%)
- Headache (17 people, 26.15%)
- Diarrhea (17 people, 26.15%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tremor when taking Marijuana?
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Marijuana 3,099 users)
Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, osteoporosis (latest reports from 100,500 Tremor patients).