Home > Marijuana > Tuberculosis > Marijuana and Tuberculosis
Review: could Marijuana cause Tuberculosis?
We study 1,044 people who have side effects while taking Marijuana from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Tuberculosis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Marijuana and have Tuberculosis >>>
Marijuana (latest outcomes from 1,336 users) has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Tuberculosis (a bacterial infection by mycobacterium tuberculosis) (latest reports from 26,806 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, hiv infection, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriasis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 1,044 people reported to have side effects when taking Marijuana. Among them, 1 people (0.10%) has Tuberculosis.
Time on Marijuana when people have Tuberculosis * :
Gender of people who have Tuberculosis when taking Marijuana * :
Age of people who have Tuberculosis when taking Marijuana * :
Severity of Tuberculosis when taking Marijuana ** :
How people recovered from Tuberculosis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Foraseq (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tuberculosis while taking Marijuana?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Marijuana and have Tuberculosis
- support group for people who take Marijuana
- support group for people who have Tuberculosis
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can marijuana be causing serious, long-term muscle weakness?
I'm almost 65 years old, am a successful, well adjusted professional and have used marijuana on and off for over 45 years. I began using it more heavily about five years ago. Beginning about four years ago I began experiencing serious muscle weakness, in the large muscles. I was a skier, hiker, s ...
- Is smoking marijuana bad for a shunt in you does it affect it anyway possible? i got it for a liquid vain getting big . he said i can smoke cigarettes but no marijuana? i don't get it.
i got this shunt in me after a motorcycle accident with no helmet i got out the hospital all great at first they kept checking up and saw the liquid vain getting big . i was smoking every day since 6 grade and i do not understand how a cigarette i can smoke but no marijuana .. i do not get how a cig ...
- Hi everyone : i've take vitamin b2 riboflavin with medical marijuana is there a problem i think im high as f ! i have not experienced such like this.
so wild and abnormal feelings
6 hour high in the galaxy !
- Can i use marijuana to help my rhabdomyolysis
when i use marijuana it held me to used the bathroom everyday and when i stop my cpk go up and when i use marijuana it go down
- Is smoking weed bad for a second degree burn?
I accidentally spilled boiling hot water on my leg. it became a second degree burn .I got blisters . and now that they dried .that whole area is red and swollen .I smoke weed like two or three hits a day . I wanted to know if there could be bad side effects
- Is marijuana bad for you if you have idiopathic urticaria
Is marijuana bad if you have idiopathic urticaria, it seems to never stop, every day i started to get these hives from no reason, i would like to know if marijuana is bad for you
- My wife of 14 years is seeing people following her. also i cant leave my home without being accused of multiple women
my wife thinks people are following her. she also thinks when i go to work i'm seeing a woman. if i sit at home i'm going to the neighbors and seeing a woman. i cannot leave my home or go to work without her accusing me.
- I use cannabis to control my ritalin side effects. is this good?
-Hi everyone,I was diagnosed A.D.D. in July 2012 and I started smoking everyday(after work,evening) since April 2013 and right now we are November 2013.
(sorry for my bad English)
I've stopped last week from smoking cannabis because I wanted to experiment and inform myself if it was really hel ...
- Can marijuana help with my primary lymphedema that i have had since birth
I have had lymphedema since birth. I'm 51 and have been using marijuana for over a year now. It helps with pain. Do you have any other information that marijuana might be of a benefit to me.
- Can valium 5mg affect my pierod?
I got the depo shot about 2 and a half months before I started taking the Valium. The shot wears off after about 3 to 4 months and it's been 5 and I also was getting my period on it. But now I haven't gotten my period in 2 months and I am not pregnant. Could it be from the medication?
More questions for: Marijuana, Tuberculosis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I.c.d. and marijuana use
I suffered a massive myocardial infarction. 2 weeks after went into cardiac arrest, I had an I.C.D.implanted. I currently am on 6 different medications. My anxiety level and depression was ridiculous. Unable to sleep, and function socially, I self medicated myself with Marijuana. For about an 8 week ...
- Marijuana is found to help hyposmia
For a woman who remembers being unable to tell what was cooking in her elementary school cafeteria before she actually entered it while her classmates, on the other hand, were, I have found that marijuana improves the sense of smell. While marijuana heightens the senses in general, touch, taste, sig ...
- Marijuana effect on oa pain
I have severe OA ( hips, knees replaced) cervical and lumbar spine require fusing both shoulders need replacing.This is Ortho doc talking not me. I get no relief from non-steroidal anti inflammatory or only short relief from steroid injections. oxicodine does work when pain is intollerable but Fear ...
More reviews for: Marijuana, Tuberculosis
On eHealthMe, Marijuana (marijuana) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Marijuana is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Marijuana used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Marijuana, Tuberculosis
Recent Marijuana related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Marijuana, Gilenya for a 40-year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis
- Comparions of Marijuana, Melatonin for a 20-year old man who has Needed To See For Myself
- Comparions of Marijuana, Adderall 30, Lithium Carbonate for a 35-year old man who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Marijuana, Morphine Sulfate for a 71-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Fluorouracil, Marijuana for a 47-year old man who has Cancer
- Comparions of Cannabis, Methylprednisolone for a 25-year old man who has Inflammation
- Comparions of Marijuana, Cocaine Plant for a 19-year old girl who has Addiction
- Comparions of Cannabis, Alprazolam for a 20-year old man who has Recreational
- Comparions of Cannabis Sativa, Morphine, Dopamine Hydrochloride, Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate for a 67-year old man who has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type
- Comparions of Weed, Daytrana for a 22-year old woman who has Major Depressive Disorder
More related comparison studies for: Marijuana, Tuberculosis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
- Ringing In The Ears and Ribavirin
- Gerd and Stomach Discomfort
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (3 hours ago)
- Cranial Nerve Neoplasm Benign
- Labetalol Hydrochloride