Review: could Marijuana cause Urticaria?
Summary: Urticaria is reported only by a few people who take Marijuana.
We study 1,087 people who have side effects while taking Marijuana from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Urticaria. Find out below who they are, when they have Urticaria and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Marijuana and have Urticaria >>>
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 1,391 Marijuana users)
Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression. (latest reports from 51,869 Urticaria patients)
On Apr, 6, 2015: 1,087 people reported to have side effects when taking Marijuana. Among them, 2 people (0.18%) have Urticaria.
Time on Marijuana when people have Urticaria * :
Gender of people who have Urticaria when taking Marijuana * :
Age of people who have Urticaria when taking Marijuana * :
Severity of Urticaria when taking Marijuana ** :
How people recovered from Urticaria ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Contraception (1 people, 50.00%)
- Convulsion (1 people, 50.00%)
- Thyroid disorder (1 people, 50.00%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (1 people, 50.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Dilantin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Nuvaring (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lexapro (1 people, 50.00%)
- Advil liqui-gels (1 people, 50.00%)
- Vitamins (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Urticaria while taking Marijuana?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Marijuana and have Urticaria
- support group for people who take Marijuana
- support group for people who have Urticaria
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Recent Marijuana related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Sertraline Hydrochloride, Marijuana for a 50-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 25, Ambien, Lyrica, Marijuana, Oxycodone for a 38-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Marijuana, Arginine, Atenolol for a 64-year old man who has Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Cannabis Sativa, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 23-year old woman who has Borderline Personality Disorder
- Comparions of Cabergoline, Marijuana for a 43-year old woman who has Pituitary Tumour
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.