Review: could Maxzide-25 cause Lose weight (Weight loss)?
Summary: there is no Lose weight reported by people who take Maxzide-25 yet.
We study 100 people who have side effects while taking Maxzide-25 from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Lose weight and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Maxzide-25 and have Lose weight >>>
Maxzide-25 has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; triamterene. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 163 Maxzide-25 users)
Lose weight has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 20,305 Lose weight patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Lose Weight while taking Maxzide-25?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Maxzide-25
- support group for people who have Lose Weight
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Levothyroxine Sodium, Victoza, Lantus Solostar for a 52-year old woman with Sciatica, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Vitamin D Decreased, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Thyroid Mass, Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling, Ankle Pain, Low Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Gemfibrozil for a 47-year old man with High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides. The patient has Weight Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Fluoxetine, Norvasc for a 76-year old woman with Depression, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Angina Unstable, Weight Loss, Numbness In Hands Or Feet
- A study of drug interactions between Escitalopram, Akineton, Risperidone for a 73-year old woman with Bipolar Ii Disorder, Bipolar I Disorder. The patient has Salivary Gland Mass, Restlessness, Weight Loss, Constipation
- A study of drug interactions between Paxil, Clonazepam, Azathioprine, Zorvolex, Humira for a 42-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Diarrhea, Weight Loss
Recent Maxzide-25 related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 51-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Exforge Hct, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 39-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Atenolol, Cardura, Norvasc, Maxide, Losartan for a 64-year old man who has HBP
- Comparions of Dyazide, Losartan for a 68-year old man who has Protein Urine
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Janumet for a 51-year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.