Review: could Maxzide cause Dizziness?
Summary: Dizziness is found among people who take Maxzide, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood pressure.
We study 6,161 people who have side effects while taking Maxzide from FDA and social media. Among them, 349 have Dizziness. Find out below who they are, when they have Dizziness and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Maxzide and have Dizziness >>>
Maxzide has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; triamterene. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 6,335 Maxzide users)
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 162,329 Dizziness patients)
On Apr, 23, 2015: 6,161 people reported to have side effects when taking Maxzide. Among them, 349 people (5.66%) have Dizziness.
Time on Maxzide when people have Dizziness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Dizziness when taking Maxzide * :
Age of people who have Dizziness when taking Maxzide * :
Severity of Dizziness when taking Maxzide ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Dizziness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (51 people, 14.61%)
- Metastases to bone (28 people, 8.02%)
- Depression (26 people, 7.45%)
- Pain (24 people, 6.88%)
- Back pain (24 people, 6.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (64 people, 18.34%)
- Vioxx (50 people, 14.33%)
- Prilosec (46 people, 13.18%)
- Zometa (45 people, 12.89%)
- Lipitor (43 people, 12.32%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of maxzide and dizziness on
Do you have Dizziness while taking Maxzide?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Maxzide and have Dizziness
- support group for people who take Maxzide
- support group for people who have Dizziness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Gildess Fe 1/20 for a 35-year old woman with Pregnancy On Oral Contraceptive. The patient has Vertigo
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a 17-year old girl with ADD. The patient has Appetite Decreased, Nausea, Irritability, Fatigue, Headache, Dizziness, Bluish Skin, Heart Palpitations, Heart Rate Increased, Chest Pain, Shortness Of Breath, Dry Mouth
- A study of drug interactions between Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Glycinate, Norvasc for a 62-year old woman with Low Blood Potassium, Low Blood Magnesium, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Loss Of Appetite, Unsteadiness, Hungry After Eat, Disorientation, Fatigue - Chronic, Nausea, Tremor, Confusion, Dizziness
- A study of side effects of Lexapro for a 92-year old woman with Serum Serotonin Increased. The patient has Dizziness Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide for a 49-year old woman with Hypertension. The patient has Insomnia, Irritability, Weight Gain, Weakness, Fatigue, Nausea, Dizziness
Recent Maxzide related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 51-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Exforge Hct, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 39-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Atenolol, Cardura, Norvasc, Maxide, Losartan for a 64-year old man who has HBP
- Comparions of Dyazide, Losartan for a 68-year old man who has Protein Urine
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Janumet for a 51-year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.