Home > Maxzide > Dizziness > Maxzide and Dizziness
Review: could Maxzide cause Dizziness?
We study 6,159 people who have side effects while taking Maxzide from FDA and social media. Among them, 355 have Dizziness. Find out below who they are, when they have Dizziness and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Maxzide and have Dizziness >>>
Maxzide (latest outcomes from 6,330 users) has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; triamterene. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Dizziness (latest reports from 1,295,398 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 6,159 people reported to have side effects when taking Maxzide. Among them, 349 people (5.67%) have Dizziness.
Time on Maxzide when people have Dizziness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Dizziness when taking Maxzide * :
Age of people who have Dizziness when taking Maxzide * :
Severity of Dizziness when taking Maxzide ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Dizziness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (51 people, 14.61%)
- Metastases to bone (28 people, 8.02%)
- Depression (26 people, 7.45%)
- Pain (24 people, 6.88%)
- Back pain (24 people, 6.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (64 people, 18.34%)
- Vioxx (50 people, 14.33%)
- Prilosec (46 people, 13.18%)
- Zometa (45 people, 12.89%)
- Lipitor (43 people, 12.32%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dizziness while taking Maxzide?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Maxzide and have Dizziness
- support group for people who take Maxzide
- support group for people who have Dizziness
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- Can lipitor 10mg cause lightheadeness all day even tho taken at bedtime
Even tho I take 1 10mg at bedtime I seem to be light headeness all day long
- Could the iud cause body pain nerevous,dizziness,confessing after about a year?
I was having a light chest pain going over to my right arm went to the hospital and they said they could find anything ....Once again said it was anxiety.... I was woundering if the iud could have infected my body some how causing the symptoms and more..thank you for you time....
- It looks like i lose my balance when i have turned a few corners
It looks like I lose my balance when walking, but my balance is very good when tested. It is more like my navigation system is switched off, and I struggle to walk when there are frequent changes of direction eg in buildings.
I can do a 10 mile hike, ride a bike, and go up a ladder with no prob ...
- Can long term use cinnarazine 25 mg daily and betahistine (vertin) 8 mg daily for the last 2 years for vertigo cause trigeminal neuralgia like symptoms?
I am on above medication for two years . Lately i have suddenly developed severe pain in rt jaw rt side of head and inside the mouth. ? trigeminal neuralgia like symptoms. Can this be due to effects of the drugs that i am taking? What should be done for the new symptoms?
- Does losartan cause dizziness?
My dizziness most likely due to Losartan (50 mg/day)taken for mild high blood pressure) seems to have peaked about 6 months after I began taking it. Was quite severe for a couple of days, then gradually disappeared. I have been on Losartan for over 2 years now, with no further side effects that I a ...
- Is it safe to take garcinia cambogia and lovastatin,any interactions?
trying to be safe,does garcinia cambogia interact with lovastatin and/or triamterene ?
- Been taking corydalis for pain for 4 days now, woke up this morning with bad case of vertigo. if i continue to take corydalis, will the vertigo ease or get worse?
I have peripheral neuropathy and began taking Corydalis for pain 4 days ago. This morning I woke up with vertigo so badly I clung to my headboard feeling like I was going to fall off my bed. The dizziness and nausea are rolling in like waves with a few minutes in between of almost clarity. My questi ...
- Mixing methamphatamine and lisinapril hydrocloathyaxide together is it dangetous
I feel really terrible shortness of breath blood pressure keeps dropping up and down my chest is very heavy and tight
- Problem with my kidneys??
In November, My husband had to rush me to the ER because I was having terrible pain in my left kidney area. After a CT scan, it was determined that I had 2 kidney stones trying to pass together. One was 1mm and the other was 3mm, and caused excruciating pain. So they prescribed me Flomax and I thoug ...
More questions for: Maxzide, Dizziness
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Profolol side effects-will not use again
It is slightly more than 24 hours since profolol alone was given to me for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I woke up quickly but very sleepy and tired. Forced to get in wheelchair and leave asap. Slept when I got home all night. The next day was very disoriented, lightheaded when I sat up or got up and ...
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
- Clindamycin - vertigo and nausea
2 days in after starting on clendamycin for tooth infection I began having slight vertigo which steadily increased the next day. Nausea present with vomiting. I saw primary doc & I mentioned I was on this antibiotic which was told this could be the source of my problem and to stop taking medicine ...
- Migraine with dyazide
Took Dyazide for blood pressure escalating due to Cyclosporine. Have history of bad migraines but have not had them routinely for many years. Within 24 hours of starting treatment with Dyazide, severe headache began that lasted throughout the day and eventually led to ER treatment. Was told to no ...
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
- Can crestor cause vertigo?
I started taking Crestor in May of 2011. I had my first big "episode" in June.
Severe vertigo, loss of balance, slurred speech, fatigue, loss for words, tingling, numbness, pressure in back of head...
Didn't have all at once, but went to hospital via ambulance twice. Was first given 1000 mg of kep ...
More reviews for: Maxzide, Dizziness
On eHealthMe, Maxzide (hydrochlorothiazide; triamterene) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Maxzide is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Maxzide used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of side effects of Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Sweating Increased (excess sweating), Heart Rate Decreased, Weakness, Hot Flushes (sudden feelings of heat), Lightheadedness - Dizzy (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness), Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
- A study of drug interactions between Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Simvastatin, Amlodipine Besylate, Tramadol, Acetaminophen, Baclofen, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Lower Cholesterol, Pain, Spasticity, Thalamic Infarction. The patient has Bone Pain, Depression, Anxiety, Sleeplessness, Nausea, Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Multivitamin, Welchol, Vitamin D, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a patient with Low Energy, Supplement, Elevated Mood, Vitamin B-12 Level, Kidney Stones, Hypertension. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of side effects of Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Lightheadedness - Dizzy (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness)
- A study of drug interactions between Xarelto, Progesterone, Simvastatin, Miralax, Nexium, Synthroid, Maxide for a patient with Fluid In Lungs, Growth Hormone, High Blood Cholesterol, Stool Softener Needs, Gerd, Thyroid Disorder, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Citrate Fe 59, Loperamide Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Calcium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Tamsulosin, Folic Acid, Remicade, Cyanocobalamin, Naproxen, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Acne Rosacea, Crohn's Disease, Acid Reflux, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Urination - Excessive At Night, Meniere's Disease. The patient has Dizziness, Hearing Loss, Ear Congestion
- A study of drug interactions between Simvastatin, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Zoloft, Vitamin D, Diazepam for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Meniere's Disease, Anxiety, Calcium Deficiency, When I Am Dizzy. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Protonix, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Amlodipine Besylate for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux, Acne. The patient has Red Blood Cell Count, Dehydration, Dizziness, Fatigue
More related studies for: Maxzide, Dizziness
Recent Maxzide related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Atenolol, Cardura, Norvasc, Maxide, Losartan for a 64-year old man who has HBP
- Comparions of Dyazide, Losartan for a 68-year old man who has Protein Urine
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Janumet for a 49-year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus
- Comparions of Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 45-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Hydrochlorothiazide, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 52-year old man who has Vertigo
- Comparions of Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Protonix, Coreg, Crestor, Synthroid for a 46-year old woman who has Physicians
- Comparions of Spironolactone, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 62-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Maxzide, Pantoprazole for a 55-year old woman who has Acid Reflux
- Comparions of Vasotec, Dyazide for a 58-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Metformin, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Cialis, Ganoderma Lucidum, Warfarin Sodium for a 51-year old man who has Anticoagulation Drug Level
More related comparison studies for: Maxzide, Dizziness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (13 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (55 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride
- Reversal Of Sedation
- Fo Ti
- Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation