Home > Maxzide > Vertigo > Maxzide and Vertigo
Review: could Maxzide cause Vertigo (Dizziness)?
We study 6,159 people who have side effects while taking Maxzide from FDA and social media. Among them, 355 have Vertigo. Find out below who they are, when they have Vertigo and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Maxzide and have Vertigo >>>
Maxzide (latest outcomes from 6,330 users) has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; triamterene. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Vertigo (latest reports from 1,295,398 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 6,156 people reported to have side effects when taking Maxzide. Among them, 355 people (5.77%) have Vertigo.
Time on Maxzide when people have Vertigo * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Vertigo when taking Maxzide * :
Age of people who have Vertigo when taking Maxzide * :
Severity of Vertigo when taking Maxzide ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Vertigo ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (51 people, 14.37%)
- Metastases to bone (28 people, 7.89%)
- Depression (26 people, 7.32%)
- Pain (24 people, 6.76%)
- Back pain (24 people, 6.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (64 people, 18.03%)
- Vioxx (50 people, 14.08%)
- Prilosec (46 people, 12.96%)
- Zometa (45 people, 12.68%)
- Lipitor (43 people, 12.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vertigo while taking Maxzide?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Maxzide and have Vertigo
- support group for people who take Maxzide
- support group for people who have Vertigo
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Maxzide, Vertigo
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
More reviews for: Maxzide, Vertigo
On eHealthMe, Maxzide (hydrochlorothiazide; triamterene) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Maxzide is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Maxzide used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of side effects of Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Sweating Increased (excess sweating), Heart Rate Decreased, Weakness, Hot Flushes (sudden feelings of heat), Lightheadedness - Dizzy (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness), Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
- A study of drug interactions between Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Simvastatin, Amlodipine Besylate, Tramadol, Acetaminophen, Baclofen, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Lower Cholesterol, Pain, Spasticity, Thalamic Infarction. The patient has Bone Pain, Depression, Anxiety, Sleeplessness, Nausea, Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Multivitamin, Welchol, Vitamin D, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a patient with Low Energy, Supplement, Elevated Mood, Vitamin B-12 Level, Kidney Stones, Hypertension. The patient has Dizziness
More related studies for: Maxzide, Vertigo
Recent Maxzide related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Maxzide, Vertigo
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.