Review: could Megestrol acetate cause Menorrhagia (Heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding)?
Summary: there is no Menorrhagia reported by people who take Megestrol acetate yet.
We study 2,419 people who have side effects while taking Megestrol acetate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Menorrhagia and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Megestrol acetate and have Menorrhagia >>>
Megestrol acetate has active ingredients of megestrol acetate. It is often used in appetite - decreased. (latest outcomes from 2,436 Megestrol acetate users)
Menorrhagia (an abnormally heavy bleeding and prolonged menstrual period at regular intervals) has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, post coital contraception, rheumatoid arthritis, depression. (latest reports from 13,556 Menorrhagia patients)
On Apr, 24, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Menorrhagia while taking Megestrol Acetate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Megestrol acetate
- support group for people who have Menorrhagia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a 42-year old woman with Pulmonary Embolism. The patient has Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding
- A study of drug interactions between Simethicone, Albuterol, Symbicort, Ritalin, Megace, Pepcid, Claritin, Morphine, Ativan, Remeron, Tarceva for a 58-year old man with Bloating, Copd, Shortness Of Breath, Stimulants, Nasal Allergies, Allergies, Genital Pain, Anxiety, Depression, Lung Cancer. The patient has Fat Tissue Increased, Depression, Nightmares
- A study of drug interactions between Donepezil, Ativan, Enulose, Megace for a 96-year old woman with Short-Term Memory Loss, Sedation, Postoperative Constipation, Bedsore.
- A study of side effects of Depo-provera for a 33-year old woman with Birth Control. The patient has Pain - Side, Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding
- A study of side effects of Wellbutrin for a 28-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Vaginal Pain, Vertigo, Swollen Lymph Nodes, Pelvic Discomfort, Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding, Vaginal Discharge, Cervical Dysplasia
Recent Megestrol acetate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.