Home > Melatonin > Alcohol detoxification > Melatonin and Alcohol detoxification
Review: could Melatonin cause Alcohol detoxification (Alcoholism)?
We study 2,189 people who have side effects while taking Melatonin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Alcohol detoxification and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Melatonin and have Alcohol detoxification >>>
Melatonin (latest outcomes from 2,653 users) has active ingredients of melatonin. It is often used in insomnia.
Alcohol detoxification (problems with alcohol) (latest reports from 36,887 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, pain, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 28, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Alcohol Detoxification while taking Melatonin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Melatonin
- support group for people who have Alcohol Detoxification
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can melatonin cause precocious puberty
(Asked by a 7 year old girl who has Precocious Puberty, and takes Melatonin)
can the use of Melatonin to help kids (girls) fall asleep cause Precocious puberty?
- Has anyone suffered from muscle spasms/convulsions with increased blood pressure and anxiety when stopping use of melatonin?
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Panic Disorder, and takes Melatonin, Inderal, Klonopin, Clonidine, Benicar, Doxylamine Succinate)
Was using only 10 mg. daily of Inderal plus 1 mg. synthetic Melatonin 5 nights a week. Stopped the Melatonin in August and have had high blood pressure ever since, with my doc putting me on the other meds listed. Does Doxylamine worsen BP problems? Most importantly, has anyone experienced nightti ...
- I have nightmares almost every night with thrashing and kicking...is this caused by my medications
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Thrashing And Kicking Nightmares, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Prozac, Ginkgo Biloba, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Potassium Chloride, Beta Glucans, Ashwagandha, Garlic Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin C, Coenzyme Q10, Ginseng, Melatonin, Salmon Oil, Slo-Niacin, Zinc Sulfate, Probiotic, Glycine, Grape Seed, Chromium Picolinate, SEANOL, Iron EDTA, Vitamin D, B Complex Vitamin, Multivitamin)
Diagnosed with sleep apnea 2 years ago and uses a C-pap machine every night.
- What would cause a false positive for valium? i.e. i didnt take it, but has shown up in several of my urine test
(Asked by a 32 year old woman who takes Suboxone, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Melatonin, Benadryl, Excedrin, Ranitidine)
I've been going to my Suboxone doctor for over a year now. In that time all I have done (as far as "narcotic" go) is my Suboxone and when my grandpa passed she wrote me a small script, on 2 different occasion for Xanax 0.5 (which I was actually able to hold onto until about a month ago..) Well, yest ...
- Interactions of a recent increase of zoloft to 200mg and above prescribed dose of dexamphetamine can it be fatal and also started campral after a recent medical alcohol detoxification
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Depression, Alcohol Detoxification, ADHD, and takes Zoloft, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Campral)
I just started to increase my dose of zoloft from 150mg to 200mg as advised by a doctor when I underwent treatment for alcohol detox.i am also taking dexamphetamine as well but prescribed by a psychiatrist which the doctor who increased my zoloft doesn't know about.i often take more than what was pr ...
More questions for: Melatonin, Alcohol detoxification
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
(Posted by a 49 year old woman who has Constipation, Peripheral Neuropathy, Orthostatic Hypotension, Chronic Kidney Disease, and takes Milk Thistle, Zolpidem, Melatonin, Xanax, Adderall 30, Zorvolex)
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Melatonin reduces essential tremor of the hand
(Posted by a 64 year old woman who has Essential Tremor, and takes Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Atenolol, Melatonin)
After taking Melatonin 1mg as a sleep aid for several nights, I noticed that my essential tremor of the hand was showing improvement. Within a week the tremor was almost unnoticeable, and I could print and write neatly, even when slightly stressed at work. I haven't seen this response reported any ...
- Melatonin and diarrhea
(Posted by a 73 year old man who has Sleep Disorder, and takes Melatonin)
I have had difficulty sleeping most of my life. Difficulty going to sleep and waking up multiple times during the night were a usual pattern for me. Testing for sleep apnea did not show a positive result. A friend said to try Melatonin that for him it worked fine. I tried it and the diarrhea st ...
- Melatonin and skin dryness
(Posted by a 27 year old man who has Dry Skin And Cold Weather Itch, and takes Melatonin)
I've been having hard time to sleep, so I started taking Melatonin.
It is OTC sleep aid with melatonin and herbal treatment (lemon balm and camomile).
about three days after started taking the drug, my back of hands started showing red rashes, then neck and around lips.
a week after taking medica ...
- Bad side effect of melatonin/imitrex use together
(Posted by a 55 year old woman who has Insomnia, Migraine, and takes Melatonin, Imitrex)
I have taken melatonin for insomnia I've been experiencing recently (not a chronic condition). I haven't had any problems or interactions with my other regular medications while using the melatonin, other than drowsiness in the morning. Last night I had a migraine at bedtime, so took 50 mg. of imi ...
More reviews for: Melatonin, Alcohol detoxification
- A study of drug interactions between Centrum Silver, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Soma, Benadryl, Melatonin, Clonazepam, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Zocor, Dexilant, Hyzaar for a patient with General Health & Wellness, Health, Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper, Anxiety And Stress, Ibs, High Blood Cholesterol, Gerd, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Low Volume Of Seminal Fluid, Drug-induced Erectile Dysfunction
Comments: I have a relatively weak erection (estimate 50-60% of maximum erection potential) and tend to have a weak orgasm with only a moderate amount of ejaculate (even after 2-4 weeks of abstinence). I am in excellent cardiovascular health exercising 3-4 days a week on an elliptical, achieving sustained exe ...
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Benadryl, Allegra Allergy, B Complex Vitamin, Multivitamin, Paxil, Proair Hfa, Albuterol Sulfate for a patient with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Allergy To Chemicals, Multiple Allergies, General Physical Health Deterioration, Health, Anxiety Disorder, Asthmatic Crisis, Asthma. The patient has Acute Severe Asthma, Sweating Fever
Comments: I have had hospitalization (2012)due to a mold allergy. I am on disability bc of this. I moved to Florida bc the cold weather of Michigan was not helping my asthma condition. (I have had asthma for 25 years. Severe allergies since childhood.) Recently my sweating and asthma has gotten worse and I u ...
- A study of drug interactions between Hydroxyzine, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Seroquel Xr, Phentermine, Sprintec, Lamictal, Adderall 30, Melatonin for a patient with Sleep Aid, Acne, Mood Stabilizer, Weight Loss, Birth Control, Add. The patient has Depersonalisation, Appetite - Increased, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Apathy, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Fatigue, Lethargy, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Mood Stabilizer, Overweight
Comments: I've previously been on both Adderall and Phentermine, at different times. I experienced very drastic and noticeable effectiveness. The phentermine helped with weight loss significantly and the Adderall greatly increased my energy levels, self-confidence, elevated mood, and higher concentration and ...
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Melatonin, Xanax, Topamax for a patient with Stress And Anxiety, Chronic Insomnia, Panic Attacks, Mood Stabilizer. The patient has Biliary Dyskinesia, Failure To Thrive, Withdrawal From Opioids, Terminal Insomnia, Sexual Dysfunction
Comments: Gallbladder had to be removed. Topamax made me loose 40 pounds, vomiting, nausea. Took 2 months to wean off. I'm a tall woman and went down to 105 pounds trying to wean off topamax. Been off it 4 months. Was still loosing weight and couldn't hold liquid or food down. My color was becoming greyish an ...
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Prozac, Lamictal, Oxybutynin Chloride, Simvastatin, Klonopin Rapidly Disintegrating, Hyoscyami Folium, Nexium, Prilosec, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Melatonin, Adderall for a patient with Depression, Ocd, Bipolar 2, Overactive Bladder, High Blood Cholesterol, Anxiety, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Gerd, Dental Discomfort, Insomnia, Add. The patient has Geref
Comments: 1) Re GERD: Despite taking 80 mg/day of Nexium, frequently supplemented by OTC famotidine and Tums, my GERD was so severe that surgery (Nissen fundoplication) was being considered to bring it under control. However, its intensity dropped markedly (and swiftly) after I stopped taking Prozac, with n ...
More related studies for: Melatonin, Alcohol detoxification
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.