Melatonin and Copd - from FDA reports
Copd is found among people who take Melatonin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Ambien, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Copd with Melatonin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10,210 people who have side effects when taking Melatonin from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 19, 2017
10,210 people reported to have side effects when taking Melatonin.
Among them, 73 people (0.71%) have Copd
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Copd when taking Melatonin *:
- female: 82.46 %
- male: 17.54 %
Age of people who have Copd when taking Melatonin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 2.22 %
- 30-39: 4.44 %
- 40-49: 8.89 %
- 50-59: 8.89 %
- 60+: 75.56 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (39 people, 53.42%)
- Stress And Anxiety (17 people, 23.29%)
- Metastases To Bone (16 people, 21.92%)
- Osteoporosis (15 people, 20.55%)
- Back Pain (15 people, 20.55%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ambien (34 people, 46.58%)
- Nexium (32 people, 43.84%)
- Zometa (30 people, 41.10%)
- Taxotere (25 people, 34.25%)
- Spiriva (23 people, 31.51%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (38 people, 52.05%)
- Pain (34 people, 46.58%)
- Back Pain (31 people, 42.47%)
- Stress And Anxiety (30 people, 41.10%)
- Constipation (29 people, 39.73%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Copd when taking Melatonin?
Melatonin has active ingredients of melatonin. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Melatonin 11,414 users)
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) has been reported by people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain (latest reports from 107,884 Copd patients).