Melatonin and Pelvic pain - from FDA reports
Pelvic pain is found among people who take Melatonin, especially for people who are 60+ old also take medication Ambien, and have Gynaecomastia. This review analyzes which people have Pelvic pain with Melatonin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,039 people who have side effects when taking Melatonin from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
11,039 people reported to have side effects when taking Melatonin.
Among them, 44 people (0.4%) have Pelvic pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Pelvic pain when taking Melatonin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.94 %
- 20-29: 29.41 %
- 30-39: 11.76 %
- 40-49: 2.94 %
- 50-59: 8.82 %
- 60+: 44.12 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care (15 people, 34.09%)
- Hypogonadism (15 people, 34.09%)
- Gynaecomastia (15 people, 34.09%)
- Osteopenia (13 people, 29.55%)
- Endometriosis (6 people, 13.64%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ambien (19 people, 43.18%)
- Metrogel (16 people, 36.36%)
- Zometa (15 people, 34.09%)
- Nizoral (15 people, 34.09%)
- Aredia (15 people, 34.09%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (23 people, 52.27%)
- Stress And Anxiety (20 people, 45.45%)
- Pain (19 people, 43.18%)
- Rashes (18 people, 40.91%)
- Hot Flush (18 people, 40.91%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pelvic pain when taking Melatonin?
- Check symptoms - is pelvic pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPelvic pain and drugs with ingredients of melatonin.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePelvic pain and Melatonin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Melatonin has active ingredients of melatonin. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Melatonin 12,272 users)
Pelvic pain has been reported by people with birth control, endometriosis, osteoporosis, pain, depression (latest reports from 13,096 Pelvic pain patients).
Browse all side effects of Melatonina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Pelvic painPelvic pain
Could your condition cause Pelvic painPelvic pain
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
New to the group and have been going nuts trying to figure out why I had lost my sense of taste. A few months ago my pain management doc recommended it and it helps me get to sleep. I did a Google search on it and loss of taste, and boom! How long from when I stop taking it until my sense of ...
I am trying to find out information on using Saphris and Melatonin together. My daughter Carol has been on Saphris for only 8 days now. 5mgs. twices a day. For two nights it helped her sleep, but now she is pacing day and night. She needs help and I am hoping for a more natural help rather than ...
My lungs hurt and the cough is not fun. This has been happening for about 2 months now, shortly after I started taking melatonin on a regular bases. It is the only thing different I am taking. X-rays have been taken, I've been treated with antibiotics and Prednisones, no change. ENT is ruling ...