Review: could Melatonin cause Stools - pale or clay colored?
Summary: there is no Stools - pale or clay colored reported by people who take Melatonin yet.
We study 2,225 people who have side effects while taking Melatonin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Stools - pale or clay colored and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Melatonin and have Stools - pale or clay colored >>>
Melatonin has active ingredients of melatonin. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from 2,685 Melatonin users)
Stools - pale or clay colored
Stools - pale or clay colored has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, diabetes, insomnia. (latest reports from 66 Stools - pale or clay colored patients)
On Feb, 26, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Stools - Pale Or Clay Colored while taking Melatonin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Melatonin
- support group for people who have Stools - Pale Or Clay Colored
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Premarin for a 3-year old girl with Sleeplessness, Adhesion. The patient has Head Discomfort
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Valerian, Effexor Xr, Ativan, Thorazine for a 42-year old woman with Chronic Insomnia, Insomnia, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety. The patient has Weakness, Fatigue, Lower Blood Pressure, Dry Eyes
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Metoprolol Tartrate And Hydrochlorothiazide, Celexa for a 61-year old woman with Sleep Aid, Thyroid Disorder, High Arch, Depression. The patient has Droopy Eye
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Sertraline, Promethazine, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Tri-sprintec, Vyvanse, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a 25-year old woman with Sleep Disorder, Depression, Nausea, Acne And Teenagers, Adhd, Muscle Spasms. The patient has Insomnia, Nausea, Fatigue - Chronic, Neck Pain, Back Pain, Abdominal Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Viibryd for a 33-year old woman with Sleep Disorder, Depression. The patient has Night Sweats
Recent Melatonin related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.