Review: could Melatonin cause Stools - black or tarry (Bloody or tarry stools)?
Summary: there is no Stools - black or tarry reported by people who take Melatonin yet.
We study 2,228 people who have side effects while taking Melatonin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Stools - black or tarry and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Melatonin and have Stools - black or tarry >>>
Melatonin has active ingredients of melatonin. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from 2,693 Melatonin users)
Stools - black or tarry
Stools - black or tarry (black stool) has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, gastroesophageal reflux disease, depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 139 Stools - black or tarry patients)
On Apr, 19, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Stools - Black Or Tarry while taking Melatonin?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Melatonin
- support group for people who have Stools - Black Or Tarry
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Melatonin for a 67-year old man with Melasma. The patient has Rash Erythematous
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Pepcid Ac, Aspirin, Claritin-d 24 Hour, Calcium, Fish Oil, Magnesium, Metoprolol Succinate, Advair Diskus 100/50, Concerta, Imiquimod for a 53-year old man with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Acid Reflux, General Physical Health Deterioration, Allergy, Constipation, High Blood Pressure, Asthma, Adhd, Plantar Warts. The patient has Blood Potassium Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Magnesium, Vitamin B6, Keppra for a 19-year old boy with Sleep Disorder, Hyperactivity, Seizure - Grand Mal. The patient has Insomnia, Hyperactivity, Erythromelalgia
- A study of drug interactions between Toprol-xl, Melatonin for a 54-year old woman with Tachycardia, Insomnia. The patient has Loose Stools
- A study of side effects of Melatonin for a 15-year old boy with Sleep Apnoea Syndrome.
Recent Melatonin related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.