Home > Meloxicam > Frequent or urgent urination > Meloxicam and Frequent or urgent urination
Review: could Meloxicam cause Frequent or urgent urination?
We study 9,080 people who have side effects while taking Meloxicam from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Frequent or urgent urination and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Meloxicam and have Frequent or urgent urination >>>
Meloxicam (latest outcomes from 10,327 users) has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis.
Frequent or urgent urination
Frequent or urgent urination (latest reports from 1,964 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, stress and anxiety, gastroesophageal reflux disease.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 9,071 people reported to have side effects when taking Meloxicam. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Frequent Or Urgent Urination.
Time on Meloxicam when people have Frequent or urgent urination * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Gender of people who have Frequent or urgent urination when taking Meloxicam * :
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Frequent or urgent urination when taking Meloxicam * :
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Frequent or urgent urination when taking Meloxicam ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Frequent or urgent urination ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (1 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ulcer - duodenal or gastric (1 people, 100.00%)
- Arthritis (1 people, 100.00%)
- High blood pressure (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Gemfibrozil (1 people, 100.00%)
- Regular insulin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Citalopram hydrobromide (1 people, 100.00%)
- Glipizide and metformin hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Nexium (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Frequent Or Urgent Urination while taking Meloxicam?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Meloxicam and have Frequent Or Urgent Urination
- support group for people who take Meloxicam
- support group for people who have Frequent Or Urgent Urination
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I took to tablets of meloxicam for pain in shoulder maybe pinched nerve but, my question is since it is an antiflammatory is it helping for my conjestion "common cold" it seems that after taken 2 dose
(Asked by a 43 year old woman who has Pinched Nerve In Shoulder And Common Cold W/ Congestion, and takes Meloxicam)
I had radiating pain in the lower shoulder area for over a year. Since I stood home with a common cold w/ congestion I thought I would take this opportunity to treat myself to a drs visit for the ongoing pulsating pain in the shoulder.
My dr. prescribed Meloxicam for my shoulder pain. Would this p ...
- I use levothroxine can i develop overactive bladder with continued use?
(Asked by a 77 year old woman who has Frequent Or Urgent Urination, and takes Levothyroxine Sodium)
I seeing A new doctor about 5 years ago. The drug I had been using before was from an animal source. New doctor prescribes Levothyroxine and I began taking it as prescribed and gradually the frequency and volume of urine increased until I would get up from sleep in the middle of my sleep cycle to ...
- Should a person with the history of itp take the drug meloxicam
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who takes Lithium Carbonate, Lorazepam, Simvastatin, Sumatriptan, Meloxicam)
I am the one in the books on the study of ITP. in 1976 I had my spleen removed as the result of the disease. at that time I was 16. now I am 54 and scarred that if I take any kind of blood thinner this may cause the disease to return. Should I be taking Meloxicam with it being somewhat of a blood ...
- Burning sensation aft urinate in morning
(Asked by a 66 year old man who has Frequent Or Urgent Urination, and takes Flomax)
taking flomax last one year suddenly getting burning sensation in my penus aft i go to P and remaing burning for 5 to 10 minutes did all the urine test and all are are negative so i dont know what is cause.my urology did even cystoscopy and he id not find anything my P S A is 2.45 normal. my dr. say ...
- Is there any help for bone spurs on the shoulder
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has SHOULDER PAIN BONE SPURS, and takes Meloxicam)
I am in a lot of pain. Cannot lift my arms. Doctor said bone spurs can return if operated on. Cortisone shots don't help me at all.
More questions for: Meloxicam, Frequent or urgent urination
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Penicillin caused dysuria, frequency, urgency
(Posted by a 67 year old man who has Urinary Frequency Or Urgency, Dysuria, and takes Pen-vee K)
Urinary symptoms began 2-3 days after beginning Pen-V-K by mouth. Did not have these previously.
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
(Posted by a 41 year old woman who has Congenital Scoliosis, Claustrophobia, Flashbacks And Nightmares, Anxiety Disorder, Restless Legs Syndrome, Depression, and takes Mobic, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Diazepam, Valproate Sodium, Pristiq )
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
- Non effective for pain effective for positive nausea
(Posted by a 56 year old woman who has Osteoarthritis, and takes Meloxicam)
Have been taking this product for a little over a month and the nausea is getting worse but the pain is not. This seems to be causing more problems. This side effect occurs with or without food, and with or without a full glass of water.
- Saw palmetto in prostate pills
(Posted by a 73 year old man who has Frequent Or Urgent Urination, and takes Saw Palmetto)
i got very dizzy when I got up to urinate in the night after taking ultra prostate a couple of days... I returned the product
More reviews for: Meloxicam, Frequent or urgent urination
- A study of drug interactions between Concerta, Wellbutrin Xl for a patient with ADHD, Depression. The patient has Kidney Infection, Frequent Or Urgent Urination
Comments: always getting kidney infection. I have to wear a kotex so I don't pee all over myself.
- A study of side effects of Meloxicam for a patient with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Energy Increased
Comments: Feel increased energy and alertness for a few hours after taking medication
- A study of drug interactions between Mucinex D, Mobic, Gotu Kola, Humira, Levothyroxine Sodium, Singulair for a patient with Sinusitis, Joint Pain, Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling, Crohns, Hypothyroidism, Sinus Polyp. The patient has Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Swelling Of A Joint
Comments: the joint pain isn't as bad as the swelling!!! its been random & moves from joint to joint...my hands & fingers more severe...ive never had these symptoms before!! my doctor has run RA panels, MS panels etc...waiting on results!! started me on Mobic.....absolutely cant tell ive taken anything...no s ...
- A study of side effects of Meloxicam for a patient with Neuropathy - Peripheral. The patient has White Blood Cell Count Increased, Staph Skin Infection (a bacterial infection cause by staph bacteria)
Comments: Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a serious infection and was just notified that inspite of the infection now being under control with some serious antibiotics after spending three days in the hospital my white blood count continues to be high and has increased since my release from ...
- A study of drug interactions between Topamax, Mobic, Seroquel, Zoloft for a patient with Seizure - Grand Mal, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Depression. The patient has Drug Screen False Positive
Comments: I tested positive for Benzodiazepines and I need to know if any of these medications are giving me that result or a combination of any of these medications giving a false positive for Benzo
More related studies for: Meloxicam, Frequent or urgent urination
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.