Home > Meloxicam > Frequent or urgent urination > Meloxicam and Frequent or urgent urination
Review: could Meloxicam cause Frequent or urgent urination?
We study 9,071 people who have side effects while taking Meloxicam from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Frequent or urgent urination and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Meloxicam and have Frequent or urgent urination >>>
Meloxicam (latest outcomes from 10,315 users) has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis.
Frequent or urgent urination
Frequent or urgent urination (latest reports from 1,926 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, stress and anxiety, gastroesophageal reflux disease.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 9,071 people reported to have side effects when taking Meloxicam. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Frequent Or Urgent Urination.
Time on Meloxicam when people have Frequent or urgent urination * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Gender of people who have Frequent or urgent urination when taking Meloxicam * :
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Frequent or urgent urination when taking Meloxicam * :
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Frequent or urgent urination when taking Meloxicam ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Frequent or urgent urination ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (1 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ulcer - duodenal or gastric (1 people, 100.00%)
- Arthritis (1 people, 100.00%)
- High blood pressure (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Gemfibrozil (1 people, 100.00%)
- Regular insulin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Citalopram hydrobromide (1 people, 100.00%)
- Glipizide and metformin hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Nexium (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Frequent Or Urgent Urination while taking Meloxicam?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Meloxicam and have Frequent Or Urgent Urination
- support group for people who take Meloxicam
- support group for people who have Frequent Or Urgent Urination
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I use levothroxine can i develop overactive bladder with continued use?
I seeing A new doctor about 5 years ago. The drug I had been using before was from an animal source. New doctor prescribes Levothyroxine and I began taking it as prescribed and gradually the frequency and volume of urine increased until I would get up from sleep in the middle of my sleep cycle to ...
- Should a person with the history of itp take the drug meloxicam
I am the one in the books on the study of ITP. in 1976 I had my spleen removed as the result of the disease. at that time I was 16. now I am 54 and scarred that if I take any kind of blood thinner this may cause the disease to return. Should I be taking Meloxicam with it being somewhat of a blood ...
- Burning sensation aft urinate in morning
taking flomax last one year suddenly getting burning sensation in my penus aft i go to P and remaing burning for 5 to 10 minutes did all the urine test and all are are negative so i dont know what is cause.my urology did even cystoscopy and he id not find anything my P S A is 2.45 normal. my dr. say ...
- Is there any help for bone spurs on the shoulder
I am in a lot of pain. Cannot lift my arms. Doctor said bone spurs can return if operated on. Cortisone shots don't help me at all.
- What is the cause of leg and foot pain?
Right leg pains start in the afternoon and get more painful at night.
- Can sss cause cognitive decline and/or memory deficit?
No palpable left radial pulse
100% occlusion of left proximal subclavian artery.
70% occlusion of left carotid
Clinical memory and cognitive decline
Intermittent postural dizziness
- Does morphine time released pills cause sudden baldness on scalp??
I recently started taking meds for a herniated disc in my lower back. These include morphine, OxyContin and oxycodone. I now have a bald spot on the top of my scalp. I noticed this within 2-3 weeks after taking the meds. The morphine is time released as well as the OxyContin. Could these meds be ca ...
- Can an ulcer patient take solifenacin
Worried by a frequent urination & at times the condition is sudden
- How to stop le and foot cramps?
I have been having severe leg, calf and foot cramps. I had them as a child and as I grew up, they stopped. Started having them again after my open-heart-surgery in 07. Just occasionally at first but now, almost every night. I take a potassium supplement and also try a mixture of apple cider vinegar ...
- How long before the a fib stops after stopping cymbalta?
Have been taking Cymbalta for 2 months for nerve pain and developed atrial fibrillation. I stopped taking the drug 4 days ago. Can I expect the atrial fibrillation to stop any time soon?
More questions for: Meloxicam, Frequent or urgent urination
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
- Non effective for pain effective for positive nausea
Have been taking this product for a little over a month and the nausea is getting worse but the pain is not. This seems to be causing more problems. This side effect occurs with or without food, and with or without a full glass of water.
- Saw palmetto in prostate pills
i got very dizzy when I got up to urinate in the night after taking ultra prostate a couple of days... I returned the product
More reviews for: Meloxicam, Frequent or urgent urination
On eHealthMe, Meloxicam (meloxicam) is often used for arthritis. Find out below the conditions Meloxicam is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Meloxicam used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Meloxicam, Frequent or urgent urination
Recent Meloxicam related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Mobic, Voltaren for a 64-year old man who has Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Chantix, Mobic for a 57-year old woman who has Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Celebrex, Aleve, Zorvolex for a 70-year old woman who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Metoprolol Succinate, Meloxicam for a 33-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Celebrex for a 60-year old woman who has Joint Pain
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Meloxicam, Ms Contin for a 89-year old man who has Spinal Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Baclofen for a 65-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Mobic, Diovan Hct, Prednisone, Sulfadiazine for a 67-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Oruvail, Mobic for a 62-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Piroxicam, Ibuprofen for a 62-year old man who has Knee Pain
More related comparison studies for: Meloxicam, Frequent or urgent urination
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.