Review: could Meloxicam cause Vaginal yeast infection?
Summary: Vaginal yeast infection is reported only by a few people who take Meloxicam.
We study 9,122 people who have side effects while taking Meloxicam from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginal yeast infection and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Meloxicam and have Vaginal yeast infection >>>
Meloxicam has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from 10,377 Meloxicam users)
Vaginal yeast infection
Vaginal yeast infection has been reported by people with depression, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 1,336 Vaginal yeast infection patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 9,117 people reported to have side effects when taking Meloxicam. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Vaginal Yeast Infection.
Time on Meloxicam when people have Vaginal yeast infection * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Vaginal yeast infection||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Vaginal yeast infection when taking Meloxicam * :
|Vaginal yeast infection||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Vaginal yeast infection when taking Meloxicam * :
|Vaginal yeast infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Vaginal yeast infection when taking Meloxicam ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Vaginal yeast infection||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Vaginal yeast infection ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of meloxicam and vaginal yeast infection on
Do you have Vaginal Yeast Infection while taking Meloxicam?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Meloxicam and have Vaginal Yeast Infection
- support group for people who take Meloxicam
- support group for people who have Vaginal Yeast Infection
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Meloxicam, Chlorthalidone, Spiriva, Symbicort, Lyrica, Omeprazole, Wellbutrin Xl, Novolog Flexpen, Lantus Solostar, Metformin, Requip for a 37-year old man with Information, Water Pill, Copd, Tingling And Numbness, Acid Refluc, Anxeity, Diabetic, Restless Legs.
- A study of drug interactions between Denatured Collagen, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Prempro, Mobic, Cogentin, Lialda, Cymbalta, Abilify for a 63-year old woman with Brittle Nails, Major Depression, Sleep Disorder, Menopause Hot Flashes, Arthritis, Tremor, Ulcerative Colitis, Chronic Depression. The patient has Weight Gain, Fatigue, Tremor, Neck Pain
- A study of side effects of Meloxicam for a 61-year old woman with Arthritis. The patient has Constipation
- A study of drug interactions between Meloxicam, Diovan, Omeprazole, Zolpidem, Alprazolam, Provera, Zyrtec Allergy, Lexapro, Topamax for a 41-year old woman with Arthritis, High Blood Pressure, Gerd, Insomnia, Anxiety Disorder, Endometriosis, Allergic Sinusitis, Depression, Bipolar. The patient has Teeth Grinding And Clenching
- A study of side effects of Meloxicam for a 72-year old man with Pain. The patient has Dry Eyes
Recent Meloxicam related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.