Home > Mestinon > Rash > Mestinon and Rash
Review: could Mestinon cause Rash (Rashes)?
We study 1,328 people who have side effects while taking Mestinon from FDA and social media. Among them, 32 have Rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Rash and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Mestinon and have Rash >>>
Mestinon (latest outcomes from 1,432 users) has active ingredients of pyridostigmine bromide. It is often used in myasthenia gravis.
Rash (redness) (latest reports from 971,462 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 1,328 people reported to have side effects when taking Mestinon. Among them, 32 people (2.41%) have Rash.
Time on Mestinon when people have Rash * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Rash when taking Mestinon * :
Age of people who have Rash when taking Mestinon * :
Severity of Rash when taking Mestinon ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Rash ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Myasthenia gravis (11 people, 34.38%)
- Osteoporosis (6 people, 18.75%)
- Gastritis (4 people, 12.50%)
- Diabetes mellitus (2 people, 6.25%)
- Bronchitis chronic (2 people, 6.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prednisone (5 people, 15.62%)
- Norvasc (4 people, 12.50%)
- Cellcept (4 people, 12.50%)
- Aspirin (4 people, 12.50%)
- Zantac (4 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rash while taking Mestinon?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Mestinon and have Rash
- group for people who take Mestinon
- group for people who have Rash
Comments from related studies:
From this study (17 minutes ago):
Along arms, chest, lower legs, head and nape at back of head.
From this study (1 day ago):
There is a red dot, and the skin around the dot is showing little viens like a spiderweb on my breast. I have some discharge from that same breast, and it has gotten larger, but there are not symptoms in the other breast.
From this study (4 days ago):
within one week of beginning simvastatin started itching on sides of face; neck; and chest.. within 1.5 weeks got red bumps on chest and neck. bumps are water filled.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Mestinon, Rash
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Bladder infection while on mestinon
Had gradual lest side weakness. Everyday living is difficult. I was referred to cleveland clinic. Dr there has had me go through several tests. My tilt table test showed increase of heart rate and blood pressure. So he suspects I have POTS Postier orthostatic tachecardia syndrome. Still more t ...
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
More reviews for: Mestinon, Rash
On eHealthMe, Mestinon (pyridostigmine bromide) is often used for myasthenia gravis. Find out below the conditions Mestinon is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Mestinon used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ubiquinol, Grapefruit Seed Extract, B-12, Synthroid, Celexa, Prednisone, Imuran for a 79-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration, Lupus Vasculitis, Energy Increased, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Depression (6 minutes ago)
- Topamax, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Latuda for a 36-year old woman who has Migraine, Nerve Pain, Bipolar 2 (57 minutes ago)
- Micronor for a 38-year old woman who has Pain (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Grapefruit Seed Extract
Recent user comments
- "I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis, ... " (8 minutes ago)
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (58 minutes ago)
- "Been on protonix for 3 weeks when the pain, swelling, ... " (1 hour ago)
- Corneal Dystrophy
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension