Home > Mestinon > Rash > Mestinon and Rash
Review: could Mestinon cause Rash (Rashes)?
We study 1,332 people who have side effects while taking Mestinon from FDA and social media. Among them, 32 have Rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Rash and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Mestinon and have Rash >>>
Mestinon (latest outcomes from 1,435 users) has active ingredients of pyridostigmine bromide. It is often used in myasthenia gravis.
Rash (redness) (latest reports from 970,465 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 1,328 people reported to have side effects when taking Mestinon. Among them, 32 people (2.41%) have Rash.
Time on Mestinon when people have Rash * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Rash when taking Mestinon * :
Age of people who have Rash when taking Mestinon * :
Severity of Rash when taking Mestinon ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Rash ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Myasthenia gravis (11 people, 34.38%)
- Osteoporosis (6 people, 18.75%)
- Gastritis (4 people, 12.50%)
- Diabetes mellitus (2 people, 6.25%)
- Bronchitis chronic (2 people, 6.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prednisone (5 people, 15.62%)
- Norvasc (4 people, 12.50%)
- Cellcept (4 people, 12.50%)
- Aspirin (4 people, 12.50%)
- Zantac (4 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rash while taking Mestinon?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Mestinon and have Rash
- support group for people who take Mestinon
- support group for people who have Rash
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Mestinon, Rash
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Bladder infection while on mestinon
Had gradual lest side weakness. Everyday living is difficult. I was referred to cleveland clinic. Dr there has had me go through several tests. My tilt table test showed increase of heart rate and blood pressure. So he suspects I have POTS Postier orthostatic tachecardia syndrome. Still more t ...
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
More reviews for: Mestinon, Rash
On eHealthMe, Mestinon (pyridostigmine bromide) is often used for myasthenia gravis. Find out below the conditions Mestinon is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Mestinon used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Mestinon, Rash
Recent Mestinon related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Mestinon, Rash
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenergan, Imitrex, Protonix, Xanax, Buspar for a 35-year old woman who has Nausea In The Morning - Females, Migraine, GERD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Chronic Depression (5 minutes ago)
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (38 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (42 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (54 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Focal Nodular Hyperplasia
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Stress And Anxiety
- Sleep Disorder
- Antidiarrheal Agent Overdose