Review: could Metformin hydrochloride cause Blood urine?
Summary: Blood urine is reported only by a few people who take Metformin hydrochloride.
We study 12,773 people who have side effects while taking Metformin hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Blood urine. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood urine and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Metformin hydrochloride and have Blood urine >>>
Metformin hydrochloride has active ingredients of metformin hydrochloride. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from 14,614 Metformin hydrochloride users)
Blood Urine has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, pain, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 868 Blood Urine patients)
On Mar, 12, 2015: 12,773 people reported to have side effects when taking Metformin hydrochloride. Among them, 3 people (0.02%) have Blood Urine.
Time on Metformin hydrochloride when people have Blood urine * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood urine||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood urine when taking Metformin hydrochloride * :
|Blood urine||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Blood urine when taking Metformin hydrochloride * :
|Blood urine||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Blood urine when taking Metformin hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Blood urine||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Blood urine ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Atrial fibrillation (2 people, 66.67%)
- Prostate cancer (1 people, 33.33%)
- Type 2 diabetes (1 people, 33.33%)
- Deep vein thrombosis (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Amaryl (2 people, 66.67%)
- Pradaxa (2 people, 66.67%)
- Sotalol hcl (2 people, 66.67%)
- Rocaltrol (2 people, 66.67%)
- Phantoprazol (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Urine while taking Metformin Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Metformin hydrochloride and have Blood Urine
- support group for people who take Metformin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Blood Urine
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Protonix, Lexapro, Synthroid, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Metformin for a 61-year old woman with Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Thyroid Disorder, High Blood Pressure, Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Urinary Frequency Or Urgency, Flank Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Losartan, Actos, Metformin, Synthroid, Invokana for a 53-year old woman with Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Binge Eating
- A study of side effects of Metformin for a 57-year old woman with Cough. The patient has Cough Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Bisoprolol Fumarate, Cephalexin, Gliclazide, Glucophage for a 61-year old man with Cardiac Disorder, Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent. The patient has Eosinophilia
- A study of side effects of Metformin for a 60-year old woman with Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Heart Rate Irregular
Recent Metformin hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Metformin Hydrochloride for a 40-year old woman who has Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Comparions of Metformin, Novolog Flexpen, Lantus Solostar for a 50-year old woman who has Diabetes
- Comparions of Actos, Metformin, Onglyza for a 24-year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent
- Comparions of Metformin, Klonopin, Celexa, Clozapine for a 55-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Metformin, Januvia, Glipizide for a 44-year old man who has Type 2 Diabetes
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.