Review: could Metformin hydrochloride cause Headache - histamine (Cluster headaches)?
Summary: Headache - histamine is reported only by a few people who take Metformin hydrochloride.
We study 12,773 people who have side effects while taking Metformin hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Headache - histamine. Find out below who they are, when they have Headache - histamine and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Metformin hydrochloride and have Headache - histamine >>>
Metformin hydrochloride has active ingredients of metformin hydrochloride. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from 14,614 Metformin hydrochloride users)
Headache - histamine
Headache - histamine (primary neurovascular primary headache disorder) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol, depression. (latest reports from 448 Headache - histamine patients)
On Feb, 18, 2015: 12,771 people reported to have side effects when taking Metformin hydrochloride. Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Headache - Histamine.
Time on Metformin hydrochloride when people have Headache - histamine * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Headache - histamine||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Headache - histamine when taking Metformin hydrochloride * :
|Headache - histamine||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Headache - histamine when taking Metformin hydrochloride * :
|Headache - histamine||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Headache - histamine when taking Metformin hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Headache - histamine||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Headache - histamine ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cholesterol (2 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 50.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 50.00%)
- Diabetes (1 people, 50.00%)
- Acid reflux (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Amitriptyline hydrochloride (1 people, 50.00%)
- Gabapentin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Pravastatin sodium (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lisinopril (1 people, 50.00%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Headache - Histamine while taking Metformin Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Metformin hydrochloride and have Headache - Histamine
- support group for people who take Metformin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Headache - Histamine
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Lipidil, Simvastatin, Metformin, Valproate Sodium, Seroquel for a 59-year old man with Low Thyroid, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes, Bipolar Mania. The patient has Sleep Apnea, Anaemia, Red Blood Cell Count, Neutrophil Count Decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Atorvastatin Calcium, Glimepiride, Metformin, Lantus Solostar, Victoza for a 42-year old woman with Diabetes, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent. The patient has Reflux Gastritis
- A study of drug interactions between Victoza, Spironolactone, Metformin for a 45-year old woman with Pcos. The patient has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- A study of drug interactions between Propranolol Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Lithium Carbonate, Spironolactone, Metformin, Glycopyrrolate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Phenelzine Sulfate for a 45-year old woman with Migraine Without Aura, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Major Depression, High Blood Pressure, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Sweating, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Akathisia, Tinnitus Aggravated, Hypertonia
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil, Multivitamin, Metformin, Ramipril, Rosuvastatin Calcium for a 81-year old man with Immunity, Diskitis, Diabetes. The patient has Angioedema
Recent Metformin hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Actos, Metformin, Onglyza for a 24-year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent
- Comparions of Metformin, Klonopin, Celexa, Clozapine for a 55-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Metformin, Januvia, Glipizide for a 44-year old man who has Type 2 Diabetes
- Comparions of Lexapro, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril, Metformin, Garcinia Cambogia for a 60-year old woman who has Tramadol
- Comparions of Metformin, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 56-year old man who has Hypertension
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.