Home > Metformin > Impotence and age > Metformin and Impotence and age
Review: could Metformin cause Impotence and age (Erection problems)?
We study 97,314 people who have side effects while taking Metformin from FDA and social media. Among them, 350 have Impotence and age. Find out below who they are, when they have Impotence and age and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Metformin and have Impotence and age >>>
Metformin (latest outcomes from 100,833 users) has active ingredients of metformin hydrochloride. It is often used in diabetes.
Impotence and age
Impotence and age (latest reports from 119,233 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 97,314 people reported to have side effects when taking Metformin. Among them, 350 people (0.36%) have Impotence And Age.
Time on Metformin when people have Impotence and age * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Impotence and age||1.61%||9.68%||6.45%||11.29%||35.48%||24.19%||11.29% |
Gender of people who have Impotence and age when taking Metformin * :
|Impotence and age||2.42%||97.58% |
Age of people who have Impotence and age when taking Metformin * :
|Impotence and age||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.81%||7.85%||15.11%||39.88%||35.35% |
Severity of Impotence and age when taking Metformin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Impotence and age||1.64%||39.34%||50.82%||8.20% |
How people recovered from Impotence and age ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Impotence and age||2.70%||0.00%||97.30% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus (69 people, 19.71%)
- Erectile dysfunction (64 people, 18.29%)
- Depression (52 people, 14.86%)
- Hypertension (44 people, 12.57%)
- Anxiety (27 people, 7.71%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Metformin hcl (195 people, 55.71%)
- Aspirin (91 people, 26.00%)
- Lisinopril (87 people, 24.86%)
- Metformin hydrochloride (64 people, 18.29%)
- Glyburide (63 people, 18.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Impotence And Age while taking Metformin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Metformin and have Impotence And Age
- support group for people who take Metformin
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Could prilosec cause an elevated blood sugar
I've been on Prilosec for about 1 month & my blood sugars have been elevated starting shortly after I started on it. could Prilosec be causing it? Nothing else has changed with my meds or lifestyle.
- Can cold sores cause bs to elevate?
type 2 non insulin dependent DM. Having severe flu like symptoms when I get cold sore. BS never out of normal range except when I get cold sores!
- I have an enlarged liver...could i use buprenorphine?
I want to know if i can take buprenorphine with an enlarged liver
- Laryngitis from depression?
I had a heart attack 3yrs ago, finding it hard to handle. Waiting for a complete knee replacement, also long history of back problems. Chronic pain. Diabetic on insulin.
- Can sulfamethoxazole-tmp ds, raise or lower blood sugar.
Symptoms the last 10 days are chills, sweating, light fever (98.9 to 100) sometimes. General malaise, tired, poor sleep. Just depressed, because of the recurrent Infection that no antibiotics (supposedly the bacteria Klesiella-pneumoniae is Sensitive to all the antibiotics I have taken so far)has cl ...
- How common is erectile dysfunction with effexor and adderall and how can it be combatted?
I take both Adderall and effexor to treat ADHD and anxiety/depression. I have taken both for years but Adderall longer. My ability to hold an erection and to experience an orgasm has decreased.
- Could any of the following drugs cause bullous pemphigoid
I have not developed blisters, just hives. I have been tested for most common allergies and appear not to have allergies. I have seen some descriptions on line and with drugs that seem t indicate a relation between these drugs and Bullous pemphigoid, but I have not been able to find more than a lin ...
- Are atrial fibrillation and erectile dysfunction related?
I want to know whether those who have atrial fibrillation also suffer from erectile dysfunction, or vice-versa.
- Can testosterone cause hyperkinectic heart symtom
I used testosone injections for more that 20 years.
- Does xarelto contribute to extreme thinning of hair
extreme hair thinning
inability to relieve dry eye symptoms (burning, feeling of foreign object in eyes
can anything be done to correct these eymptoms
More questions for: Metformin, Impotence and age
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Olfactory issues due to metformin use
I've found that the metformin does not smell especially bad, but when I first started taking it, I could smell something horrible - to the point where I pulled apart my cupboards and fridge, fully expecting to find some maggot-riddled rotting meat. Eventually I realized I was smelling normal smel ...
- Prednisone causes erection and ejaculant increases
I am being treated for a lung infection and swelling in the lung with Prednisone. After just the first day I awake with a full erection and increased ejaculation.
I don't like the Viagra's side affects! Such as facial flush and head ache and unlike Prednisone, Viagra does not help increase my ...
- Good medication no side effects
Best ever no side effects I love latuda it works for my bipolar disorder depression and viagra works with it
- Metformin changes in mentrual cycle
At age 55, I started to enter menopause. When it began to taper off a couple of years ago, only one ovary was functioning, and my periods lasted only 1-2 days with minimal flow. Hadn't had a period in 4 months. Still had some PMS symptoms, but no flow. Was prescribed Metformin for pre-diabetes. My ...
- Metformin induced psoriatiform drug eruption
I'm a medical professional and I found psoratiform drug eruptions on my glans penis after taking metformin. This is the second time it has come and made me investigate the scenario myself. Lesions are scaly erythematous lesions and I am currently using low potency topical steroids after discontinuin ...
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
- Cymbalta and pulmonary embolisms
I started taking Cymbalta in August for pain. By September I was suffering from shortness of breath. Visited Doctors asking if Cymbalta could be the cause. Answer was no. By the end of September I was no longer taking Cymbalta but still suffering from shortness of breath. It was getting severe a ...
More reviews for: Metformin, Impotence and age
On eHealthMe, Metformin (metformin hydrochloride) is often used for diabetes. Find out below the conditions Metformin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Metformin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Potassium Gluconate, Butrans, Androgel, Viibryd, Livalo, Tribenzor, Nexium, Metformin, Lantus, Atenolol, Lovaza, Allopurinol for a patient with General Physical Health Deterioration, General Physical Condition, Muscle Weakness, Pain, Testosterone, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Gerd, Diabetes, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Sugar, Gout. The patient has Diabetes Mellitus, Erectile Dysfunction, Peripheral Neuropathy
- A study of drug interactions between Mevacor, Metformin for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes. The patient has Erection Problems
- A study of drug interactions between Glucophage, Plavix for a patient with Stent Occlusion. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Allopurinol, Losartan, Metformin, Actos for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Gouty Arthritis, Blood Pressure, Diabetes. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Glipizide, Metformin Hydrochloride for a patient with Blood Pressure, Type Ii Diabetes. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Ramipril, Simcor, Glimepiride, Victoza, Metformin Hydrochloride for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Blood Triglycerides, Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Nateglinide, Aspirin, Clopidogrel Bisulfate, Simvastatin, Bystolic, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Lantus for a patient with Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension, Stent, Hypercholesterolaemia, Neuropathic Pain. The patient has Chest Pain, Muscle Fatigue, Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Celebrex, Lisinopril, Allopurinol, Lipitor, Alfuzosin Hydrochloride, Metformin Hydrochloride, Lantus for a patient with Arthritis, High Blood Pressure, Gout, High Blood Cholesterol, Bph, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent. The patient has Impotence
- A study of drug interactions between Simvastatin, Metformin Hydrochloride for a patient with High Blood Sugar, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Impotence
- A study of side effects of Metformin Hydrochloride for a patient with Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
More related studies for: Metformin, Impotence and age
Recent Metformin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Benicar, Warfarin Sodium, Metformin, Prednisone, Zytiga for a 80-year old man who has Cancer
- Comparions of Garcinia Cambogia, Metformin for a 20-year old woman who has Age And Weight Loss
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Sodium, Lisinopril, Metformin, Glipizide for a 44-year old man who has Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Comparions of Sodium Bicarbonate, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Niacin, Metformin, Lidoderm for a 64-year old man who has Medical
- Comparions of Chantix, Metformin, Simvastatin, Wellbutrin Sr, Prozac for a 52-year old woman who has Chronic Depression
- Comparions of Escitalopram, Pancreatin, Topamax, Glucophage for a 42-year old woman who has Sebnem Senkul
- Comparions of Metformin, Ceftazidime, Furosemide, Colchicine, Gliclazide for a 57-year old man who has Parapneumonic Pulmonary Effusion
- Comparions of Doxycycline, Metformin for a 46-year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent
- Comparions of Metformin, Gliclazide, Clopidogrel, Losartan Potassium, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman who has Diabetics & Hypertension
- Comparions of Metformin, Lexapro, Enalapril Maleate, Aldactone, Toprol-xl for a 75-year old woman who has Heart Rate Increased
More related comparison studies for: Metformin, Impotence and age
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.