Review: could Metformin cause Slaked lime (Calcium hydroxide)?
Summary: there is no Slaked lime reported by people who take Metformin yet.
We study 97,464 people who have side effects while taking Metformin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Slaked lime and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Metformin and have Slaked lime >>>
Metformin has active ingredients of metformin hydrochloride. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from 100,991 Metformin users)
On Feb, 28, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Slaked Lime while taking Metformin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Metformin
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Lasix, Metformin for a 38-year old woman with Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Passed Out, Diabetes. The patient has Constipation, Bloating, Painful Urination, Pain - Leg, Unable To Get Pregnant, Unable To Concentrate, Passed Out
- A study of drug interactions between Modafinil, Doxycycline, Prednisone, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Allegra, Zantac 150, Metformin, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Cefprozil, Allopurinol for a 32-year old man with Hypersomnia, Infection, Swelling, Pain In Limb, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Allergy To Plants, Acid Reflux, High Blood Sugar, Stress, Gout. The patient has Itching, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Insulin C-peptide Increased, Complement Factor C3 Increased, Blood Uric Acid Increased, Pseudopapilloedema, Lymphadenopathy Mediastinal, Vision Blurred, Hives, Swelling, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Glipizide, Metformin, Nexium, Tramadol for a 53-year old woman with Leg Pain, Hyperglycemia, Gerd, Pain - Back. The patient has Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Metformin, Klonopin, Lamictal, Prozac, Abilify for a 41-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar I Disorder, Depression. The patient has Pain - Muscles, Joint Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Victoza for a 51-year old man with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Blurred Vision
Recent Metformin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Actos, Metformin, Onglyza for a 24-year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent
- Comparions of Metformin, Klonopin, Celexa, Clozapine for a 55-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Metformin, Januvia, Glipizide for a 44-year old man who has Type 2 Diabetes
- Comparions of Lexapro, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril, Metformin, Garcinia Cambogia for a 60-year old woman who has Tramadol
- Comparions of Metformin, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 56-year old man who has Hypertension
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.