Metformin and Yeast infection - vagina - from FDA reports
Yeast infection - vagina is found among people who take Metformin, especially for people who are 50-59 old also take medication Fluconazole, . This review analyzes which people have Yeast infection - vagina with Metformin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 191,114 people who have side effects when taking Metformin from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 19, 2017
191,114 people reported to have side effects when taking Metformin.
Among them, 7 people (0.0%) have Yeast infection - vagina
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Yeast infection - vagina when taking Metformin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 28.57 %
- 50-59: 42.86 %
- 60+: 28.57 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Fluconazole (4 people, 57.14%)
- Levothyroxine Sodium (3 people, 42.86%)
- Furosemide (3 people, 42.86%)
- Torsemide (2 people, 28.57%)
- Indocin (2 people, 28.57%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Vaginal Pain (3 people, 42.86%)
- Urination - Painful (3 people, 42.86%)
- Constipation (3 people, 42.86%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (3 people, 42.86%)
- Head Injury (2 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Yeast infection - vagina when taking Metformin?
- Check symptoms - is yeast infection - vagina caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Metformin has active ingredients of metformin hydrochloride. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Metformin 198,696 users)
Yeast infection - vagina
Yeast infection - vagina (fungal infection of vagina) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, birth control, osteoporosis, arthritis, breast cancer (latest reports from 1,409 Yeast infection - vagina patients).