Home > Methadone hydrochloride > Acid reflux > Methadone hydrochloride and Acid reflux
Review: could Methadone hydrochloride cause Acid reflux (Gastroesophageal reflux disease)?
We study 2,073 people who have side effects while taking Methadone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Acid reflux and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride and have Acid reflux >>>
Methadone hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 2,824 users) has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Acid reflux (stomach acids rise up) (latest reports from 46,240 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 2,064 people reported to have side effects when taking Methadone hydrochloride. Among them, 1 people (0.05%) has Acid Reflux.
Time on Methadone hydrochloride when people have Acid reflux * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Acid reflux||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Acid reflux when taking Methadone hydrochloride * :
|Acid reflux||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Acid reflux when taking Methadone hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Acid reflux||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Acid reflux ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Acid reflux||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 100.00%)
- Neuropathy (1 people, 100.00%)
- Constipation (1 people, 100.00%)
- Total cholesterol (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Xanax (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lortab (1 people, 100.00%)
- Senna (1 people, 100.00%)
- Crestor (1 people, 100.00%)
- Carbidopa and levodopa (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Acid Reflux while taking Methadone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride and have Acid Reflux
- support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Acid Reflux
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Did you have a heart fibrillations and anxiety and depression
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Heartburn - Chronic, and takes Omeprazole)
I was a pretty calm and relaxed person until I started omeprazole which after taking it for about 2 weeks,I didn't realize that I was stressing and having anxiety due to this drug. but it kept taking it . I got worse and worse every time I tried to do something I would get terrible anxiety and depr ...
- Cymbalta r/t autonomic neuropathy
(Asked by a 62 year old man who has Stomach Pains, GERD, Fatique, Constipation, Dizzness, Early Satiety)
losartan 20 mg
tired all the time, dizziness, chronic constipation, stomach pains, pins and needles, diabetic type 2 hx alcoholism resolved, gerd, early satiety
- I was jut diagnosed with autoimmune hepatitis. i called my doctor's office today to ask what otc pain reliever i could take for joint pain. the nurse said i should take only tylenol. is this correct?
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has GERD, Autoimmune Hepatitis, and takes Protonix)
Information on the web says Tylenol is known to cause autoimmune hepatitis. I am concerned that my doctor's nurse had instructed me to take it. I was hoping it would be safe to take Alive.
- How many people suffered by gastro intestianal upset by taking paliperidone palmitate?
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has GERD, and takes Invega Sustenna)
paliperidone and antacid combonation used??
can anybody tell these combination is apprpriate to take??
details about palaiperidone palmita?
advere effects of paliperidone palmitate?
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Chronic Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, and takes Fluticasone Propionate, Finasteride, Doxazosin Mesylate, Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Butrans, Sertraline, Omeprazole, Simvastatin, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Naproxen, Aspirin, Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Senna, Colace, Methadone Hydrochloride)
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
More questions for: Methadone hydrochloride, Acid reflux
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Loss of voice and stomach issues
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has REFLUX, LOSS OF VOICE, Now Diagnosed With DES, LRP, DYSPHONIA, and takes HCTZ, Clindamycin)
Prescribed to take 2 - 300 mg tablets of Clindamycin prior to dental procedure to to knee implant done a month and half before dental procedure. Took two pills one hour prior and immediate severe burning of throat, esophagous and stomach with constant nausea. Still have symptons - ie loss of voice ...
- 3 strong drugs together against neuropathic pain
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Ehlers-danlos Syndrome, Joint Hypermobility, Neuropathic Pain, and takes Pregabalin, Clonazepam, Methadone Hydrochloride)
Neuropathic pain debuted when I was 24, now I'm 50. Received diagnosed with Ehler-Danlos syndrome (EDS), joint hypermobility type, when I was 35 years old. So it can take some time to get a diagnose. And as EDS-patient I do not belong to any clinic. Orthopedics says that EDS is not orthopedic, rheum ...
- Nexium improves my constipation
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Constipation, GERD, and takes Lyrica, Methadone Hydrochloride, Lipitor)
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Heartburn, Nausea, Heart Palpitations)
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
- Prednisone side effects
(Posted by a 25 year old woman who has Headache, Anxiety, Heartburn, Blurred Vision, Nausea, and takes Prednisone)
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
More reviews for: Methadone hydrochloride, Acid reflux
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with Pain - Neck. The patient has Left Side Pain Below Rib Cage
Comments: I have pain on the left side of my chest below the rib cage, but I can't seem to find it though when I push on that area, but when I move or cough can feel it there. It comes and goes, but always seems to be there. I drink coffee, and have just started using a morning egg white protein mix by Jay R ...
- A study of side effects of Oxybutynin Chloride for a patient with Spinal Cord Injury Cervical. The patient has Abdominal Bloating (feeling of tightness around abdomen), Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease), Burping (noisily release air from the stomach through the mouth), Acid Reflux (stomach acids rise up)
Comments: I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ago my stomach seemingly stopped being able to digest food well. Symptoms include acid reflux/GERD, belching, abdominal bloating, increased spasms, and severely decreased sleep. UCSF, Stanford, and gastroenterologists have not been able to diagnose ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout. The patient has Toe Swelling, Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
Comments: Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indomethacin but little relief.Feelings of electrical shocks have now started.Researched and my symptoms seem to be more in line with Peripheral Neuropathy than Gout.Have found that Indomethacin contributes to P.N Pain.
- A study of drug interactions between Methadone Hydrochloride, Lortab, Norco, Vicodin, Hydrocortone for a patient with Could Not Get Any More Hydrocodone/lortab/vicodin/norco, To Get High/recreational, Pain/to Get High/recreational. The patient has Lack Of Feeling, Aggression Aggravated, Personality Change
Comments: After years of abusing the drugs listed for 20+ years and being on life support for 4 day my husband has emerged forever changed in my eyes. He is a rambler of words, Bipolar, never sleeps, uses adderal for his sleep disorder that does no good because he refuses to sleep and uses excuses of being ab ...
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with Opiate Withdrawal. The patient has Paranoid Schizophrenia (characterized by delusions and auditory hallucinations (hearing voices that don't exist))
Comments: Was taking 165 mg methadone. reduced to 55mg within 7 months. Onset of paranoid schizophrenia. Increased back to 70 mg methadone and now taking zyprexa and haloperiol. Can the paranoid schizophrenia be a result of the methadone reduction (possible too rapidly) and if so, can I expect the condition t ...
More related studies for: Methadone hydrochloride, Acid reflux
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.