Home > Methadone hydrochloride > Copd > Methadone hydrochloride and Copd
Review: could Methadone hydrochloride cause Copd (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)?
Summary: Copd is found among people who take Methadone hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Neurontin, and have Pain.
We study 2,073 people who have side effects while taking Methadone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 37 have Copd. Find out below who they are, when they have Copd and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride and have Copd >>>
Methadone hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 2,832 users) has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) (latest reports from 48,476 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, depression.
On Nov, 28, 2014: 2,073 people reported to have side effects when taking Methadone hydrochloride. Among them, 37 people (1.78%) have Copd.
Time on Methadone hydrochloride when people have Copd * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Copd when taking Methadone hydrochloride * :
Severity of Copd when taking Methadone hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Copd ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (14 people, 37.84%)
- Osteoporosis (9 people, 24.32%)
- Insomnia (8 people, 21.62%)
- Migraine prophylaxis (7 people, 18.92%)
- Migraine (7 people, 18.92%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (19 people, 51.35%)
- Folic acid (17 people, 45.95%)
- Zometa (16 people, 43.24%)
- Aredia (13 people, 35.14%)
- Fosamax (12 people, 32.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Copd while taking Methadone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride and have Copd
- support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Copd
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Am taking symbicort for copd, woke up with sinus discomfort, can i use fluticasone nasal spray
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has COPD, and takes Claritin Reditabs, CoQ10, Lovastatin, Tudorza Pressair, Lisinopril, Symbicort)
Developing sinus infection. Can I use fluticasone nasal spray
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Chronic Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, and takes Fluticasone Propionate, Finasteride, Doxazosin Mesylate, Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Butrans, Sertraline, Omeprazole, Simvastatin, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Naproxen, Aspirin, Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Senna, Colace, Methadone Hydrochloride)
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- Is rasberry ketone safe
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, COPD, TIA, and takes Sertraline, Aspirin, Simvastatin)
i had tia 2years ago is it safe to take rasbery ketone im on a diet
- Can methadone cause my aynurism to burst?
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Aneurysm, and takes Methadone Hydrochloride)
A doctor is lowering my dose of Methadone I take for severe back pain due to my aneurysm because he said the Methadone could cause a stroke w/my aneurysm. Has anyone else heard of this? Thank you!!!
- What is the generic name for perforomist?
(Asked by a 84 year old woman who has COPD)
Taken with pulmicort for COPD.
More questions for: Methadone hydrochloride, Copd
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- 3 strong drugs together against neuropathic pain
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Ehlers-danlos Syndrome, Joint Hypermobility, Neuropathic Pain, and takes Pregabalin, Clonazepam, Methadone Hydrochloride)
Neuropathic pain debuted when I was 24, now I'm 50. Received diagnosed with Ehler-Danlos syndrome (EDS), joint hypermobility type, when I was 35 years old. So it can take some time to get a diagnose. And as EDS-patient I do not belong to any clinic. Orthopedics says that EDS is not orthopedic, rheum ...
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
(Posted by a 54 year old man who has COPD, Emphysema, and takes Prednisone)
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
- Nexium improves my constipation
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Constipation, GERD, and takes Lyrica, Methadone Hydrochloride, Lipitor)
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
(Posted by a 48 year old man who has Bedwetting, Confusion, Bone And Joint Pain, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Depression Suicidal, Backaches And Stress, and takes Xanax, Acetaminophen, Wellbutrin, Methadone Hydrochloride, Norco)
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
- Suboxone buprenorphine/naloxone causing premature ejaculation
(Posted by a 32 year old man who has Premature Ejaculation, and takes Methadone Hydrochloride)
Hello, I've been a heroine smoker for 5 years. In that time I lost much of my libido which was strange because I was prity much a sex addict . Anyways I've been clean for a year and on saboxine. Before I got on saboxine I had a clean two months off of everything.i relapsed on heroine and decided sab ...
More reviews for: Methadone hydrochloride, Copd
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with Pain - Neck. The patient has Left Side Pain Below Rib Cage
Comments: I have pain on the left side of my chest below the rib cage, but I can't seem to find it though when I push on that area, but when I move or cough can feel it there. It comes and goes, but always seems to be there. I drink coffee, and have just started using a morning egg white protein mix by Jay R ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout. The patient has Toe Swelling, Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
Comments: Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indomethacin but little relief.Feelings of electrical shocks have now started.Researched and my symptoms seem to be more in line with Peripheral Neuropathy than Gout.Have found that Indomethacin contributes to P.N Pain.
- A study of drug interactions between Methadone Hydrochloride, Lortab, Norco, Vicodin, Hydrocortone for a patient with Could Not Get Any More Hydrocodone/lortab/vicodin/norco, To Get High/recreational, Pain/to Get High/recreational. The patient has Lack Of Feeling, Aggression Aggravated, Personality Change
Comments: After years of abusing the drugs listed for 20+ years and being on life support for 4 day my husband has emerged forever changed in my eyes. He is a rambler of words, Bipolar, never sleeps, uses adderal for his sleep disorder that does no good because he refuses to sleep and uses excuses of being ab ...
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with Opiate Withdrawal. The patient has Paranoid Schizophrenia (characterized by delusions and auditory hallucinations (hearing voices that don't exist))
Comments: Was taking 165 mg methadone. reduced to 55mg within 7 months. Onset of paranoid schizophrenia. Increased back to 70 mg methadone and now taking zyprexa and haloperiol. Can the paranoid schizophrenia be a result of the methadone reduction (possible too rapidly) and if so, can I expect the condition t ...
- A study of drug interactions between Advair Diskus 500/50, Albuterol, Colace, Protonix, Zometa, Aromasin, Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with COPD, Constipation, Cancer - Breast, Cancer. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
Comments: Stage IV breast cancer with mets to bones. C5 in neck collapse. No surgery. Bone mets are significant in skull and neck. Symptoms are neck and shoulder pain, taking methadone for this. Severe fatigue and lethargy especially after zometa infusion. Zometa infusion every 3 months.
More related studies for: Methadone hydrochloride, Copd
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.