Review: could Methadone hydrochloride cause Gas - belching (Belching)?
Summary: Gas - belching is reported only by a few people who take Methadone hydrochloride.
We study 2,093 people who have side effects while taking Methadone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Gas - belching. Find out below who they are, when they have Gas - belching and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride and have Gas - belching >>>
Methadone hydrochloride has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 2,854 Methadone hydrochloride users)
Gas - belching
Gas - belching (act of expelling air from the stomach through the mouth) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 5,912 Gas - belching patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: 2,093 people reported to have side effects when taking Methadone hydrochloride. Among them, 3 people (0.14%) have Gas - Belching.
Time on Methadone hydrochloride when people have Gas - belching * :
Age of people who have Gas - belching when taking Methadone hydrochloride * :
|Gas - belching||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Gas - belching when taking Methadone hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Gas - belching ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypercalcaemia (2 people, 66.67%)
- Breast cancer (2 people, 66.67%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (2 people, 66.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Gemzar (2 people, 66.67%)
- Zebeta (2 people, 66.67%)
- Morphine sulfate (2 people, 66.67%)
- Mupirocin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Xanax (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Gas - Belching while taking Methadone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride and have Gas - Belching
- support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Gas - Belching
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a 56-year old man with Ankle Pain. The patient has Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action)
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Lamictal, Abilify for a 56-year old woman with Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar. The patient has Belching, Swallowing Difficulty, Heartburn
- A study of side effects of Paracetamol for a 25-year old woman with Headache. The patient has Stomach Pain, Burping (noisily release air from the stomach through the mouth), Acne (skin problems that cause pimples), Headache (pain in head)
- A study of drug interactions between Methadone Hydrochloride, Norco for a 52-year old man with Back Pain. The patient has Ringing In The Ears, Lightheadedness
- A study of drug interactions between Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 57-year old woman with Pain. The patient has Osteoarthritis
Recent Methadone hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.