Review: could Methadone hydrochloride cause Gastrointestinal pain?
Summary: Gastrointestinal pain is reported only by a few people who take Methadone hydrochloride.
We study 2,088 people who have side effects while taking Methadone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Gastrointestinal pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride and have Gastrointestinal pain >>>
Methadone hydrochloride has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 2,848 Methadone hydrochloride users)
Gastrointestinal pain has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, crohn's disease, pain, depression. (latest reports from 2,782 Gastrointestinal pain patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 2,088 people reported to have side effects when taking Methadone hydrochloride. Among them, 1 people (0.05%) has Gastrointestinal Pain.
Time on Methadone hydrochloride when people have Gastrointestinal pain * :
Age of people who have Gastrointestinal pain when taking Methadone hydrochloride * :
|Gastrointestinal pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Gastrointestinal pain when taking Methadone hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Gastrointestinal pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hiv infection (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Trimipramine maleate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Diazepam (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lamivudine (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ritonavir (1 people, 100.00%)
- Combivir (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Gastrointestinal Pain while taking Methadone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride and have Gastrointestinal Pain
- support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Gastrointestinal pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Methadone Hydrochloride, Norco for a 52-year old man with Back Pain. The patient has Ringing In The Ears, Lightheadedness
- A study of drug interactions between Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 57-year old woman with Pain. The patient has Osteoarthritis
- A study of drug interactions between Triamcinolone Acetonide, Bactrim, Ciprofloxacin, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Vitamin D, Zomig, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 56-year old woman with Atopic Eczema, Kidney Infection, Uti - Acute, Fibromyalgia, Joint Pain, Migraine, C. Difficile Colitis. The patient has Atopic Eczema, Uti - Acute, Fibromyalgia, Migraine, C. Difficile Colitis, Pain - Bones
Recent Methadone hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.