Home > Methadone hydrochloride > Loss of voice > Methadone hydrochloride and Loss of voice
Review: could Methadone hydrochloride cause Loss of voice (Hoarseness or changing voice)?
We study 2,073 people who have side effects while taking Methadone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Loss of voice. Find out below who they are, when they have Loss of voice and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride and have Loss of voice >>>
Methadone hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 2,824 users) has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Loss of voice
Loss of voice (latest reports from 92,746 patients) has been reported by people with asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 2,064 people reported to have side effects when taking Methadone hydrochloride. Among them, 4 people (0.19%) have Loss Of Voice.
Time on Methadone hydrochloride when people have Loss of voice * :
Age of people who have Loss of voice when taking Methadone hydrochloride * :
|Loss of voice||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||75.00%||25.00% |
Severity of Loss of voice when taking Methadone hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Loss of voice ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteopenia (2 people, 50.00%)
- Osteoporosis (2 people, 50.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 50.00%)
- Dyspnoea (2 people, 50.00%)
- Pain (2 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aredia (4 people, 100.00%)
- Zometa (4 people, 100.00%)
- Flexeril (3 people, 75.00%)
- Synthroid (3 people, 75.00%)
- Fioricet (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Loss Of Voice while taking Methadone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride and have Loss Of Voice
- support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Loss Of Voice
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Chronic Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, and takes Fluticasone Propionate, Finasteride, Doxazosin Mesylate, Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Butrans, Sertraline, Omeprazole, Simvastatin, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Naproxen, Aspirin, Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Senna, Colace, Methadone Hydrochloride)
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- Can methadone cause my aynurism to burst?
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Aneurysm, and takes Methadone Hydrochloride)
A doctor is lowering my dose of Methadone I take for severe back pain due to my aneurysm because he said the Methadone could cause a stroke w/my aneurysm. Has anyone else heard of this? Thank you!!!
- Does plavix hoarseness lessen or recede?
(Asked by a 71 year old man who has Hoarseness Or Changing Voice, and takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Cozaar, Aspirin, Plavix)
I started taking Plavix prior to a stent placement one week ago. After two or three days I developed a hoarseness and voice interference.
- I am prescribed methadone and lamictal. at my peak, i nod a little. is this normal?
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Nod Like Sensation, and takes Methadone Hydrochloride, Lamotrigine)
I began taking Methadone during my pregnancy per Drs order. I was only on Vicodine, Ambien, Seraquil and Lexapro and stopped immediately after the positive pregnancy result. I have never experienced the nod before. I hate it. Am I the only 1? I'm only on 55mgs of Methadone and 25mgs of Lamictal.
- Treatment for a dvt in person with lung cancer
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma Stage Iv, DVT, and takes Dexamethasone, Methadone Hydrochloride, Reglan, Klonopin, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Vitamin D)
Have contracted a large painful DVT in groin thru calf. Hospicis doctor will only administer Aspirin 325 mg. what I have researched does this not address dissolving clot. Hospicis doctor told me the tumor lung cancer was more likely to bleed with treatment to dissolve clot. She was negative and said ...
More questions for: Methadone hydrochloride, Loss of voice
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Loss of voice and stomach issues
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has REFLUX, LOSS OF VOICE, Now Diagnosed With DES, LRP, DYSPHONIA, and takes HCTZ, Clindamycin)
Prescribed to take 2 - 300 mg tablets of Clindamycin prior to dental procedure to to knee implant done a month and half before dental procedure. Took two pills one hour prior and immediate severe burning of throat, esophagous and stomach with constant nausea. Still have symptons - ie loss of voice ...
- 3 strong drugs together against neuropathic pain
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Ehlers-danlos Syndrome, Joint Hypermobility, Neuropathic Pain, and takes Pregabalin, Clonazepam, Methadone Hydrochloride)
Neuropathic pain debuted when I was 24, now I'm 50. Received diagnosed with Ehler-Danlos syndrome (EDS), joint hypermobility type, when I was 35 years old. So it can take some time to get a diagnose. And as EDS-patient I do not belong to any clinic. Orthopedics says that EDS is not orthopedic, rheum ...
- Nexium improves my constipation
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Constipation, GERD, and takes Lyrica, Methadone Hydrochloride, Lipitor)
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
(Posted by a 48 year old man who has Bedwetting, Confusion, Bone And Joint Pain, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Depression Suicidal, Backaches And Stress, and takes Xanax, Acetaminophen, Wellbutrin, Methadone Hydrochloride, Norco)
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
- Suboxone buprenorphine/naloxone causing premature ejaculation
(Posted by a 32 year old man who has Premature Ejaculation, and takes Methadone Hydrochloride)
Hello, I've been a heroine smoker for 5 years. In that time I lost much of my libido which was strange because I was prity much a sex addict . Anyways I've been clean for a year and on saboxine. Before I got on saboxine I had a clean two months off of everything.i relapsed on heroine and decided sab ...
More reviews for: Methadone hydrochloride, Loss of voice
- A study of drug interactions between Lactulose, Bromhexine Hydrochloride, Codeine, Paracetamol, Temazepam, Magnesium Aspartate, Metformin, Aspirin, Telmisartan; Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Constipation, Coughing Up Blood, Cough, Headache, Insomnia, Cramps - Leg, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Cardiac Infection, Hypertension. The patient has Conjunctival Pallor, Oxygen Saturation Decreased, Vomiting, Anaemia Folate Deficiency, Hoarseness Or Changing Voice, Paleness, Chest Pain, Back Pain, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Coughing Up Blood, Shortness Of Breath
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with Pain - Neck. The patient has Left Side Pain Below Rib Cage
Comments: I have pain on the left side of my chest below the rib cage, but I can't seem to find it though when I push on that area, but when I move or cough can feel it there. It comes and goes, but always seems to be there. I drink coffee, and have just started using a morning egg white protein mix by Jay R ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout. The patient has Toe Swelling, Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
Comments: Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indomethacin but little relief.Feelings of electrical shocks have now started.Researched and my symptoms seem to be more in line with Peripheral Neuropathy than Gout.Have found that Indomethacin contributes to P.N Pain.
- A study of drug interactions between Methadone Hydrochloride, Lortab, Norco, Vicodin, Hydrocortone for a patient with Could Not Get Any More Hydrocodone/lortab/vicodin/norco, To Get High/recreational, Pain/to Get High/recreational. The patient has Lack Of Feeling, Aggression Aggravated, Personality Change
Comments: After years of abusing the drugs listed for 20+ years and being on life support for 4 day my husband has emerged forever changed in my eyes. He is a rambler of words, Bipolar, never sleeps, uses adderal for his sleep disorder that does no good because he refuses to sleep and uses excuses of being ab ...
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with Opiate Withdrawal. The patient has Paranoid Schizophrenia (characterized by delusions and auditory hallucinations (hearing voices that don't exist))
Comments: Was taking 165 mg methadone. reduced to 55mg within 7 months. Onset of paranoid schizophrenia. Increased back to 70 mg methadone and now taking zyprexa and haloperiol. Can the paranoid schizophrenia be a result of the methadone reduction (possible too rapidly) and if so, can I expect the condition t ...
More related studies for: Methadone hydrochloride, Loss of voice
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Chronic Depression and Muscle Atrophy
- Mania and Muscle Atrophy
- Muscle Atrophy and Lisinopril
- Muscle Atrophy and High Blood Cholesterol
- Muscle Atrophy and Simvastatin
- Can chewing tobacco effect results of velcade on myeloma
Father has been on and off Velcade for Multiple Myeloma ov ... (9 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: You must take sulfasalizine with food to avoid stomach iss ... (12 hours ago)
- Can i take atripla with lomotil???
when i cut out Bread I get bit better but I work in the ho ... (14 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Headache after propofol
Was given Propofol while having Colonoscopy and Endoscopy. ... (4 hours ago)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension and marijuana
Marijuana does not cause Pulmonary arterial hypertension, ... (23 hours ago)
- Pain in top & back of head after using vistrial
I took hydroxyzine for 1 week & had the worst headache. Th ... (23 hours ago)