Review: could Methadone hydrochloride cause Loss of voice (Hoarseness or changing voice)?
Summary: Loss of voice is reported only by a few people who take Methadone hydrochloride.
We study 2,098 people who have side effects while taking Methadone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Loss of voice. Find out below who they are, when they have Loss of voice and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride and have Loss of voice >>>
Methadone hydrochloride has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 2,859 Methadone hydrochloride users)
Loss of voice
Loss of voice has been reported by people with asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 14,359 Loss of voice patients)
On Apr, 24, 2015: 2,098 people reported to have side effects when taking Methadone hydrochloride. Among them, 4 people (0.19%) have Loss Of Voice.
Time on Methadone hydrochloride when people have Loss of voice * :
Age of people who have Loss of voice when taking Methadone hydrochloride * :
|Loss of voice||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||75.00%||25.00% |
Severity of Loss of voice when taking Methadone hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Loss of voice ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteopenia (2 people, 50.00%)
- Osteoporosis (2 people, 50.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 50.00%)
- Dyspnoea (2 people, 50.00%)
- Pain (2 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aredia (4 people, 100.00%)
- Zometa (4 people, 100.00%)
- Flexeril (3 people, 75.00%)
- Synthroid (3 people, 75.00%)
- Fioricet (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Loss Of Voice while taking Methadone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride and have Loss Of Voice
- support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Loss Of Voice
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Dilaudid, Methadone Hydrochloride for a 54-year old man with Cancer Pain. The patient has Delirium
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a 78-year old woman with Low Back Pain. The patient has Back Pain - Low
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a 28-year old woman with RLS. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Hip Pain, Hot Flushes, Rapid Heart Beat, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of drug interactions between Effexor Xr, Zanaflex, Vistaril, Methadone Hydrochloride, Fentanyl-100, Remeron for a 29-year old woman with Depression, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Fibromyalgia, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition.
- A study of side effects of Celebrex for a 55-year old woman with Inflammation. The patient has Hoarseness Or Changing Voice
Recent Methadone hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.