Review: could Methadone hydrochloride cause Melanomatous meningitis?
Summary: there is no Melanomatous meningitis reported by people who take Methadone hydrochloride yet.
We study 2,098 people who have side effects while taking Methadone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Melanomatous meningitis and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride and have Melanomatous meningitis >>>
Methadone hydrochloride has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 2,857 Methadone hydrochloride users)
Melanomatous meningitis (latest reports from 19 Melanomatous meningitis patients)
On Apr, 20, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Melanomatous Meningitis while taking Methadone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Melanomatous Meningitis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a 78-year old woman with Low Back Pain. The patient has Back Pain - Low
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a 28-year old woman with RLS. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Hip Pain, Hot Flushes, Rapid Heart Beat, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of drug interactions between Effexor Xr, Zanaflex, Vistaril, Methadone Hydrochloride, Fentanyl-100, Remeron for a 29-year old woman with Depression, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Fibromyalgia, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition.
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Lamictal, Latuda, Celexa, Methadone Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Wellbutrin Sr for a 35-year old woman with Nasal Allergies, Bipolar 2, Drug Addiction, Anxiety. The patient has Anorgasmia
- A study of drug interactions between Methadone Hydrochloride, Promethazine, Clonidine, Xanax, Wellbutrin, Prilosec, Garcinia Cambogia for a 29-year old woman with Withdrawal From Opioids, Nasuea, Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Acid Reflux, Weight Loss.
Recent Methadone hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Dilaudid, Opana, Methadone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Remeron, Vistaril, Methadone Hydrochloride, Fentanyl-100 for a 29-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Methadone Hydrochloride, Albuterol Sulfate for a 60-year old man who has COPD/ Methadone Matinance
- Comparions of Lyrica, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 59-year old man who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Ritalin-sr, Methadone Hydrochloride for a 52-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.