Review: could Methadone hydrochloride cause Mood swings?
Summary: Mood swings is found among people who take Methadone hydrochloride, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, also take medication Lyrica, and have Hepatitis c.
We study 2,098 people who have side effects while taking Methadone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Mood swings. Find out below who they are, when they have Mood swings and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride and have Mood swings >>>
Methadone hydrochloride has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 2,857 Methadone hydrochloride users)
Mood swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, birth control, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 24,776 Mood swings patients)
On Apr, 6, 2015: 2,098 people reported to have side effects when taking Methadone hydrochloride. Among them, 10 people (0.48%) have Mood Swings.
Time on Methadone hydrochloride when people have Mood swings * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Mood swings||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Mood swings when taking Methadone hydrochloride * :
|Mood swings||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||71.43%||14.29% |
Severity of Mood swings when taking Methadone hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Mood swings||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Mood swings ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Mood swings||50.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hepatitis c (2 people, 20.00%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 20.00%)
- Neuralgia (1 people, 10.00%)
- Drug withdrawal syndrome (1 people, 10.00%)
- Back pain (1 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lyrica (2 people, 20.00%)
- Oxycontin (1 people, 10.00%)
- Ativan (1 people, 10.00%)
- Roxicodone (1 people, 10.00%)
- Oxycodone hcl (1 people, 10.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of methadone hydrochloride and mood swings on
Do you have Mood Swings while taking Methadone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride and have Mood Swings
- support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Mood Swings
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Lamictal, Latuda, Celexa, Methadone Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Wellbutrin Sr for a 35-year old woman with Nasal Allergies, Bipolar 2, Drug Addiction, Anxiety. The patient has Anorgasmia
- A study of drug interactions between Proair Hfa, Adderall Xr 30, Effexor Xr, Seroquel Xr for a 23-year old woman with Asthma, Adhd, Bipolar, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Mood Swings
- A study of side effects of Lansoprazole for a 34-year old woman with Eosinophilic Oesophagitis. The patient has Depression, Mood Swings
- A study of drug interactions between Methadone Hydrochloride, Promethazine, Clonidine, Xanax, Wellbutrin, Prilosec, Garcinia Cambogia for a 29-year old woman with Withdrawal From Opioids, Nasuea, Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Acid Reflux, Weight Loss.
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a 52-year old woman with Low Back Pain. The patient has Kyphoscoliosis
Recent Methadone hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Methadone Hydrochloride, Albuterol Sulfate for a 60-year old man who has COPD/ Methadone Matinance
- Comparions of Lyrica, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 59-year old man who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Ritalin-sr, Methadone Hydrochloride for a 52-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Garcinia Cambogia, Pristiq, Topamax, Adderall 30, Methadone Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman who has Addiction
- Comparions of Methadone Hydrochloride, Gravol for a 37-year old woman who has Drug Addiction
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.