Review: could Methadone hydrochloride cause Seizure anoxic?
Summary: Seizure anoxic is reported only by a few people who take Methadone hydrochloride.
We study 2,093 people who have side effects while taking Methadone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Seizure anoxic and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride and have Seizure anoxic >>>
Methadone hydrochloride has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 2,854 Methadone hydrochloride users)
Seizure anoxic (a reflex anoxic seizure is a type of fit triggered by a temporary cutting off of the supply of blood to the brain) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain. (latest reports from 115 Seizure anoxic patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: 2,088 people reported to have side effects when taking Methadone hydrochloride. Among them, 1 people (0.05%) has Seizure Anoxic.
Time on Methadone hydrochloride when people have Seizure anoxic * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Seizure anoxic||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Seizure anoxic when taking Methadone hydrochloride * :
|Seizure anoxic||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Seizure anoxic when taking Methadone hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Seizure anoxic||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Seizure anoxic ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Headache - migraine with aura (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fioricet (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of methadone hydrochloride and seizure anoxic on
Do you have Seizure Anoxic while taking Methadone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride and have Seizure Anoxic
- support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Seizure Anoxic
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a 56-year old man with Ankle Pain. The patient has Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action)
- A study of drug interactions between Methadone Hydrochloride, Norco for a 52-year old man with Back Pain. The patient has Ringing In The Ears, Lightheadedness
- A study of drug interactions between Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 57-year old woman with Pain. The patient has Osteoarthritis
- A study of drug interactions between Triamcinolone Acetonide, Bactrim, Ciprofloxacin, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Vitamin D, Zomig, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 56-year old woman with Atopic Eczema, Kidney Infection, Uti - Acute, Fibromyalgia, Joint Pain, Migraine, C. Difficile Colitis. The patient has Atopic Eczema, Uti - Acute, Fibromyalgia, Migraine, C. Difficile Colitis, Pain - Bones
Recent Methadone hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.