Review: could Methadone hydrochloride cause Tiredness (Fatigue)?
Summary: Tiredness is found among people who take Methadone hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Zometa, and have Pain.
We study 2,098 people who have side effects while taking Methadone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 110 have Tiredness. Find out below who they are, when they have Tiredness and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride and have Tiredness >>>
Methadone hydrochloride has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 2,857 Methadone hydrochloride users)
Tiredness (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 200,713 Tiredness patients)
On Apr, 18, 2015: 2,098 people reported to have side effects when taking Methadone hydrochloride. Among them, 110 people (5.24%) have Tiredness.
Time on Methadone hydrochloride when people have Tiredness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Tiredness when taking Methadone hydrochloride * :
Severity of Tiredness when taking Methadone hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Tiredness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (23 people, 20.91%)
- Depression (11 people, 10.00%)
- Insomnia (8 people, 7.27%)
- Migraine (8 people, 7.27%)
- Osteoporosis (8 people, 7.27%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (26 people, 23.64%)
- Nexium (19 people, 17.27%)
- Neurontin (19 people, 17.27%)
- Ambien (18 people, 16.36%)
- Lyrica (18 people, 16.36%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Methadone hydrochloride and tiredness on
Do you have Tiredness while taking Methadone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride and have Tiredness
- support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Tiredness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Xgeva, Faslodex for a 63-year old woman with Metastases To Bone, Breast Cancer Metastatic. The patient has Fatigue, Insomnia, Hip Pain, Back Pain, Breathlessness
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Nexium, Maxzide for a 64-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, Gerd, Hypertension. The patient has Sciatica, Weight Gain, Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Ceftin for a 26-year old woman with Bursitis, Skin Tests - Allergy. The patient has Swollen Lymph Nodes, Yellow Fever, Fatigue, Skin Sensitisation, Bone Swelling, General Ill Feeling, Hives
- A study of side effects of Methotrexate for a 69-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Breathlessness, Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Aspirin, Fish Oil, Celexa, Enalapril Maleate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Adderall 30, Plavix, Imdur for a 71-year old man with Insomnia, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression, Adhd, Angina - Unstable. The patient has Irritability, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Teeth Brittle
Recent Methadone hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Dilaudid, Opana, Methadone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Remeron, Vistaril, Methadone Hydrochloride, Fentanyl-100 for a 29-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Methadone Hydrochloride, Albuterol Sulfate for a 60-year old man who has COPD/ Methadone Matinance
- Comparions of Lyrica, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 59-year old man who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Ritalin-sr, Methadone Hydrochloride for a 52-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.