Home > Methadone > Tremors > Methadone and Tremors
Review: could Methadone cause Tremors (Tremor)?
We study 2,064 people who have side effects while taking Methadone from FDA and social media. Among them, 38 have Tremors. Find out below who they are, when they have Tremors and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride and have Tremors >>>
Methadone hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 2,819 users) has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Tremors (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body) (latest reports from 402,639 patients) has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, stress and anxiety.
On Sep, 15, 2014: 2,052 people reported to have side effects when taking Methadone hydrochloride. Among them, 35 people (1.71%) have Tremors.
Time on Methadone hydrochloride when people have Tremors * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Tremors when taking Methadone hydrochloride * :
Severity of Tremors when taking Methadone hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Tremors ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (14 people, 40.00%)
- Depression (9 people, 25.71%)
- Pain (9 people, 25.71%)
- Crohn's disease (7 people, 20.00%)
- Prophylaxis (5 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ativan (14 people, 40.00%)
- Humira (8 people, 22.86%)
- Coumadin (8 people, 22.86%)
- Zometa (7 people, 20.00%)
- Effexor xr (7 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tremors while taking Methadone Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride and have Tremors
- support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 days ago):
Stage IV breast cancer with mets to bones. C5 in neck collapse. No surgery. Bone mets are significant in skull and neck. Symptoms are neck and shoulder pain, taking methadone for this. Severe fatigue and lethargy especially after zometa infusion. Zometa infusion every 3 months.
From this study (6 days ago):
I take the following doses of the above listed meds: vyvanse 70mg duloxetine 60mg klonopin 1mg 3xday as needed, levothyroxin 100mcg lamicatal 200 mg. My PCP suspects seratonin syndrome as I have all of the symptoms. Daily, I constantly get an electrical shock feeling in my brain when moving my eyes. Please help me.
From this study (6 days ago):
Thick uncomfortable ejaculations. Sometimes "chunks" of semen exit my penis durning bowel movements. Ejaculations look like gobs of tiny little round, very thick balls of semen making up large chunks of ejaculate...
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can methadone cause my aynurism to burst?
A doctor is lowering my dose of Methadone I take for severe back pain due to my aneurysm because he said the Methadone could cause a stroke w/my aneurysm. Has anyone else heard of this? Thank you!!!
- Any one with lithium tremors recover after reduction of dosage?
More than 10 years on Lithium, tremors evident in hands. According to this study, then was no recovery from these types of tremors. Medication reduced by 1/3 to 600 mg. per day. Not sure if the "NO Recovery" was in a group where the dosage was lowered or not? Wanting to to know of long term recov ...
- I am prescribed methadone and lamictal. at my peak, i nod a little. is this normal?
I began taking Methadone during my pregnancy per Drs order. I was only on Vicodine, Ambien, Seraquil and Lexapro and stopped immediately after the positive pregnancy result. I have never experienced the nod before. I hate it. Am I the only 1? I'm only on 55mgs of Methadone and 25mgs of Lamictal.
More questions for: Methadone hydrochloride, Tremors
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Crazy feelings with interesting things
I am not tired but i can not keep my eyes open.I guess my Brain is tired, not my body. I can not focus on anything for a long period of time and when I try my eyes force close. I begin to hear voices and talk to people who are not present. I am scared so I stopped the meds slowly. Have not taken it ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
More reviews for: Methadone hydrochloride, Tremors
On eHealthMe, Methadone Hydrochloride (methadone hydrochloride) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Methadone Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Methadone Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (43 seconds ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (10 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (28 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Levothyroxine Sodium
- Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride
- Oxybutynin Chloride
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (10 hours ago)
- European Bilberry
- Ear Infection Outer Ear Acute
- Childrens Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Allergy
- Carcinoid Tumour Of The Small Bowel
- Oxycontin (purdue Pharma Lp) 80mg