Review: could Methadone hydrochloride cause Water retention (Fluid Retention)?
Summary: Water retention is reported only by a few people who take Methadone hydrochloride.
We study 2,098 people who have side effects while taking Methadone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Water retention and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride and have Water retention >>>
Methadone hydrochloride has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 2,859 Methadone hydrochloride users)
Water retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood) has been reported by people with primary pulmonary hypertension, high blood pressure, diabetes, type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 18,475 Water retention patients)
On Apr, 2, 2015: 2,093 people reported to have side effects when taking Methadone hydrochloride. Among them, 1 people (0.05%) has Water Retention.
Time on Methadone hydrochloride when people have Water retention * :
Age of people who have Water retention when taking Methadone hydrochloride * :
|Water retention||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Water retention when taking Methadone hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Water retention ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Fluid retention (1 people, 100.00%)
- Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria (1 people, 100.00%)
- Fatigue (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (1 people, 100.00%)
- Coumadin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Calcium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Fosamax (1 people, 100.00%)
- Soliris (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Water Retention while taking Methadone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride and have Water Retention
- support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Wellbutrin for a 29-year old woman with Chronic Depression. The patient has Fluid Retention
- A study of drug interactions between Dilaudid, Methadone Hydrochloride for a 54-year old man with Cancer Pain. The patient has Delirium
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a 78-year old woman with Low Back Pain. The patient has Back Pain - Low
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Ranitidine Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Avalide for a 54-year old woman with Seasonal Allergy, Heartburn, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Water Retention
- A study of side effects of Actemra for a 50-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Insomnia, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Fluid Retention, Sjogren's Syndrome, Scleroedema, Raynaud's Phenomenon, Hair Loss
Recent Methadone hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.