Home > Methamphetamine hydrochloride > Cellulitis > Methamphetamine hydrochloride and Cellulitis
Review: could Methamphetamine hydrochloride cause Cellulitis?
Summary: Cellulitis is reported only by a few people who take Methamphetamine hydrochloride.
We study 671 people who have side effects while taking Methamphetamine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Cellulitis. Find out below who they are, when they have Cellulitis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Methamphetamine hydrochloride and have Cellulitis >>>
Methamphetamine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 793 users) has active ingredients of methamphetamine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) (latest reports from 23,749 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Nov, 24, 2014: 670 people reported to have side effects when taking Methamphetamine hydrochloride. Among them, 4 people (0.60%) have Cellulitis.
Time on Methamphetamine hydrochloride when people have Cellulitis * :
Gender of people who have Cellulitis when taking Methamphetamine hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Cellulitis when taking Methamphetamine hydrochloride * :
Severity of Cellulitis when taking Methamphetamine hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Cellulitis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Delusion (4 people, 100.00%)
- Cataplexy (4 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Xyrem (4 people, 100.00%)
- Olanzapine (4 people, 100.00%)
- Armodafinil (4 people, 100.00%)
- Carvedilol (3 people, 75.00%)
- Clonazepam (3 people, 75.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cellulitis while taking Methamphetamine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Methamphetamine hydrochloride and have Cellulitis
- support group for people who take Methamphetamine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Cellulitis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How do i get past this sudden ed problem apparently caused by ephedra?
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Drug-induced Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Methamphetamine Hydrochloride)
Cannot get hard when I have ephedra or ephedra based substances in my system. What's up with that? Help...
- Mixing methamphatamine and lisinapril hydrocloathyaxide together is it dangetous
(Asked by a 42 year old woman who has Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Hand Tingling Numb, Shortness Of Breath, and takes Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride)
I feel really terrible shortness of breath blood pressure keeps dropping up and down my chest is very heavy and tight
- Was on flucloxicillan for cellulitis large toe now have tingling sensation and occasional throb also still a bit swollen do i need more anti-biotics?
(Asked by a 51 year old woman who has Cellulitis)
Recently had Cellulitis otherwise normally healhy 50 year old Woman. Taken in bottom of left toe. Was on Flucloxicillan and redness reduced. However left with a tingling sensation,still the occassional throb and a little swollen. Do I need more Anti biotics?
- Did the medicine i was taking for my add cause this hyperhidrosis issue?
(Asked by a 17 year old boy who has Hyperhidrosis, and takes Adderall Xr 20, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride)
Ive been taking adderall since I was in elementary school because that's where I needed most.I do recall having sweat from my hands and feet but it was so long ago im not sure if it was before or after the adderall.In middle school I took it here and there most taken in 8th grade though. High school ...
- When i take methamphetamine/amphetamine, my face skin become burn, harsh, and blue
(Asked by a 26 year old man who has Skin Discoloration - Bluish, Skin Redness Or Inflammation, and takes Methamphetamine Hydrochloride)
what should i do at least to maintaining normal my face condition when i have taken Methamphetamine Hydrochloride?
More questions for: Methamphetamine hydrochloride, Cellulitis
More reviews for: Methamphetamine hydrochloride, Cellulitis
- A study of side effects of Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a patient with Low Blood Pressure. The patient has Lower Blood Pressure (abnormally low blood pressure)
Comments: when i use meth i used to have a high blood pressure like u would obviously have , but in the last several months i have been using and have had low blood pressure... what would be causing this new weird symptom?
- A study of drug interactions between Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Strattera, Ritalin, Phentermine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Zorvolex, Olanzapine, Seroquel Xr, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Perindopril Erbumine, Lamotrigine, Mirtazapine for a patient with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Obesity, Insomnia, Arthritis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Bipolar 1, Major Depressive Disorder, Tachycardia, Sleeplessness, Diabetes, Obesity, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Insomnia, Generalised Anxiety Disorder
Comments: i'm pretty much the most comlex case 4 psychiatrists, 3 psychologists, a nuero scientist/adult mood disorder specialised doctor, 3 gp's, 2 naturopaths and an adhd specialist have ever come accross. i'm basically a pharmacy on legs with over 32types of medications tried in 13 months including those i ...
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a patient with N-a-g. The patient has Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Back Pain Aggravated
Comments: Pain in mid back left side. Feels like a my muscle is extremely tight. Also have feeling of fullness on left side. Not like from eating, but just like things are tight in there. Does not hurt when i lay down.
- A study of side effects of Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a patient with Addiction. The patient has Inflammation Of Orbit
Comments: was diagnosed with epididymitis and was treated. pain and symptoms went awyway. I am an occasional user of methanphetamine and i use power drinks as well as engery shots,i noticed that i start feeling the pain after/while using these. do they or can they cause the flare up/symptoms?
- A study of drug interactions between Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Stribild, Adderall 20 for a patient with Cellulitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has Leg Pain, Skin Redness Or Inflammation, Leg Swelling, Cellulitis, Infection Reactivation
Comments: recurring cellulitis infection? Was hospitilized twice. 1st time left leg was infected, 1.5 weeks later was hospitalized for infection in right leg. Treated with Clindamycin both times and the infection cleared up. redness, swelling and warmness to the tough have all came back on my right leg. It st ...
More related studies for: Methamphetamine hydrochloride, Cellulitis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Can nuvigil (vs adderall) be used simultaneously to help wean off 60mg/day of adderall?
I have been on Adderall 30mg 2x daily for years!! I've had ... (25 minutes ago)
- Is ibuprofen safe to use if i have retinitis pigmentosa?
I have bulging disc pain that I use Ibuprofen for. I can b ... (2 hours ago)
- Is it ok to take celebrex while on dexilant?
I'm required to take Dexilant for one month and I suddenly ... (8 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (11 hours ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (1 day ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen for a 33-year old woman who has Hip Pain (3 minutes ago)
- Hydrochlorothiazide, Aspirin, Albuterol, Lipitor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Metformin for a 54-year old man who has High Blood Pressure, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Asthma Late Onset, Hypercholesterolaemia, Heart Attack, Hypertensive Heart Disease, Diabetes (9 minutes ago)
- Plan B One-step for a 18-year old girl who has Unprotected Sex (30 minutes ago)