Review: could Methamphetamine hydrochloride cause Abdominal pain?
Summary: Abdominal pain is found among people who take Methamphetamine hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Olanzapine, and have Delusion.
We study 678 people who have side effects while taking Methamphetamine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Abdominal pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Abdominal pain and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Methamphetamine hydrochloride and have Abdominal pain >>>
Methamphetamine hydrochloride has active ingredients of methamphetamine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 803 Methamphetamine hydrochloride users)
Abdominal pain has been reported by people with birth control, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain, depression. (latest reports from 107,282 Abdominal pain patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: 676 people reported to have side effects when taking Methamphetamine hydrochloride. Among them, 7 people (1.04%) have Abdominal Pain.
Time on Methamphetamine hydrochloride when people have Abdominal pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Abdominal pain||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Abdominal pain when taking Methamphetamine hydrochloride * :
|Abdominal pain||57.14%||42.86% |
Age of people who have Abdominal pain when taking Methamphetamine hydrochloride * :
|Abdominal pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||80.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Abdominal pain when taking Methamphetamine hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Abdominal pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Delusion (4 people, 57.14%)
- Cataplexy (4 people, 57.14%)
- Hiv infection (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Olanzapine (4 people, 57.14%)
- Xyrem (4 people, 57.14%)
- Armodafinil (4 people, 57.14%)
- Lorazepam (3 people, 42.86%)
- Clonazepam (3 people, 42.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of methamphetamine hydrochloride and abdominal pain on
Do you have Abdominal Pain while taking Methamphetamine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Methamphetamine hydrochloride and have Abdominal Pain
- support group for people who take Methamphetamine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Abdominal Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Depo-provera for a 31-year old woman with Birth Control. The patient has Menstruation Irregular, Abdominal Pain
- A study of side effects of Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a 51-year old woman with Bell's Palsy. The patient has Face Numbness, Eye Wont Shut
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Ativan, Methadone Hydrochloride, Percocet, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman with PTSD, Spinal Cord Injury Cervical, Spinal Osteoarthritis. The patient has Restlessness Aggravated, Restless Legs Syndrome, Movement - Uncontrollable, Pain - Leg, Nausea And Vomiting, Vomiting, Abdominal Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Folic Acid, Methotrexate, Enbrel for a 51-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Nausea, Abdominal Pain
- A study of side effects of Seroquel Xr for a 41-year old woman with Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Sleepy, Abdominal Pain, Headache (pain in head)
Recent Methamphetamine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Adderall 20, Desoxyn for a 44-year old woman who has Progressive Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
- Comparions of Nicotine, Marijuana, Herbal Ecstasy, Cocaine Plant, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a 19-year old girl who has Oily Skin
- Comparions of Valium, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a 20-year old woman who has Substance Abuse
- Comparions of Modafinil, Desoxyn, Vyvanse, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate for a 28-year old man who has ADHD
- Comparions of Adderall 30, Desoxyn for a 37-year old man who has ADHD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.