Home > Methamphetamine hydrochloride > Cardiac arrest > Methamphetamine hydrochloride and Cardiac arrest
Review: could Methamphetamine hydrochloride cause Cardiac arrest?
Summary: Cardiac arrest is found among people who take Methamphetamine hydrochloride, especially for people who are male, 20-29 old, also take medication Alprazolam, and have Drug abuse.
We study 670 people who have side effects while taking Methamphetamine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 42 have Cardiac arrest. Find out below who they are, when they have Cardiac arrest and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Methamphetamine hydrochloride and have Cardiac arrest >>>
Methamphetamine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 793 users) has active ingredients of methamphetamine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Cardiac arrest (latest reports from 221,386 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, dialysis, diabetes, pain, depression.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 670 people reported to have side effects when taking Methamphetamine hydrochloride. Among them, 42 people (6.27%) have Cardiac Arrest.
Time on Methamphetamine hydrochloride when people have Cardiac arrest * :
Gender of people who have Cardiac arrest when taking Methamphetamine hydrochloride * :
|Cardiac arrest||31.71%||68.29% |
Age of people who have Cardiac arrest when taking Methamphetamine hydrochloride * :
|Cardiac arrest||0.00%||0.00%||2.33%||39.53%||11.63%||13.95%||25.58%||6.98% |
Severity of Cardiac arrest when taking Methamphetamine hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Cardiac arrest ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Drug abuse (1 people, 2.38%)
- Suicide attempt (1 people, 2.38%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Alprazolam (10 people, 23.81%)
- Diazepam (9 people, 21.43%)
- Oxycodone hcl (9 people, 21.43%)
- Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate (6 people, 14.29%)
- Mirtazapine (5 people, 11.90%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cardiac Arrest while taking Methamphetamine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Methamphetamine hydrochloride and have Cardiac Arrest
- support group for people who take Methamphetamine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Cardiac Arrest
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How do i get past this sudden ed problem apparently caused by ephedra?
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Drug-induced Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Methamphetamine Hydrochloride)
Cannot get hard when I have ephedra or ephedra based substances in my system. What's up with that? Help...
- Mixing methamphatamine and lisinapril hydrocloathyaxide together is it dangetous
(Asked by a 42 year old woman who has Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Hand Tingling Numb, Shortness Of Breath, and takes Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride)
I feel really terrible shortness of breath blood pressure keeps dropping up and down my chest is very heavy and tight
- Did the medicine i was taking for my add cause this hyperhidrosis issue?
(Asked by a 17 year old boy who has Hyperhidrosis, and takes Adderall Xr 20, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride)
Ive been taking adderall since I was in elementary school because that's where I needed most.I do recall having sweat from my hands and feet but it was so long ago im not sure if it was before or after the adderall.In middle school I took it here and there most taken in 8th grade though. High school ...
- When i take methamphetamine/amphetamine, my face skin become burn, harsh, and blue
(Asked by a 26 year old man who has Skin Discoloration - Bluish, Skin Redness Or Inflammation, and takes Methamphetamine Hydrochloride)
what should i do at least to maintaining normal my face condition when i have taken Methamphetamine Hydrochloride?
- I was taking aldactone which caused jaundice and then i stopped taking it. can i start taking it again? as my local doctor is telling to start it. but having doubt because it can again cause jaundice.
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Cardiac Arrest, and takes Aldactone, Carvedilol, Ramipril)
More questions for: Methamphetamine hydrochloride, Cardiac arrest
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Cardiac arest & adderall 20xr
(Posted by a 42 year old woman who has Cardiomyopathy, Cardiac Arrest, and takes Adderall Xr 20)
38 year old mother of four, non smoking, no drugs, 5'6" 135 pounds, active healthy lifestyle, Family History of heart disease, only medications taken we Adderall XR 20 1 time per day from 2007-2009. I w0uld love to take part of any study to find out if the Adderall has any relation to the cardiac ar ...
More reviews for: Methamphetamine hydrochloride, Cardiac arrest
- A study of drug interactions between Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Strattera, Ritalin, Phentermine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Zorvolex, Olanzapine, Seroquel Xr, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Perindopril Erbumine, Lamotrigine, Mirtazapine for a patient with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Obesity, Insomnia, Arthritis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Bipolar 1, Major Depressive Disorder, Tachycardia, Sleeplessness, Diabetes, Obesity, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Insomnia, Generalised Anxiety Disorder
Comments: i'm pretty much the most comlex case 4 psychiatrists, 3 psychologists, a nuero scientist/adult mood disorder specialised doctor, 3 gp's, 2 naturopaths and an adhd specialist have ever come accross. i'm basically a pharmacy on legs with over 32types of medications tried in 13 months including those i ...
- A study of side effects of Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a patient with Na+. The patient has Muscle Weakness (a lack of muscle strength), Muscle Twitching, Weakness, Nerve Pain (pain in one or more nerves), Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Pain - Joints, Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations), Numbness In Hands Or Feet
Comments: I have tibial prosterior wich causes a lot of pain in my right ankle but recently been having what I think is nerve damage, my question is can this cause nerve damage as it's started in my right foot but now nerve and joint pain has gone to my left foot and my hand and wrists. I have smoked methamph ...
- A study of drug interactions between Savella, Naproxen Sodium, Clonazepam, Ranitidine, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Garlic, Vitamin D, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Acid Reflux, House Dust Allergy, High Blood Pressure, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Pain - Back. The patient has Savella, Effexor Xr, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Amoxicillin, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Elavil, Zoloft, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride
Comments: Had fibromyalgia diagnosed when I was 18, 15 years ago. But it had been there since I was at least 12 years old in minimal isolated forms.
Had meningitis at 4year old and was in coma for 3 days. Developed sleeping and behaviour problems immediately following that.
Savella has been a life-saver. O ...
More related studies for: Methamphetamine hydrochloride, Cardiac arrest
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.