Home > Methamphetamine hydrochloride > Jaundice - yellow skin > Methamphetamine hydrochloride and Jaundice - yellow skin
Review: could Methamphetamine hydrochloride cause Jaundice - yellow skin?
Summary: Jaundice - yellow skin is reported only by a few people who take Methamphetamine hydrochloride.
We study 671 people who have side effects while taking Methamphetamine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Jaundice - yellow skin. Find out below who they are, when they have Jaundice - yellow skin and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Methamphetamine hydrochloride and have Jaundice - yellow skin >>>
Methamphetamine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 793 users) has active ingredients of methamphetamine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Jaundice - yellow skin
Jaundice - yellow skin (a yellowish pigmentation of the skin) (latest reports from 15,025 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, depression, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Nov, 27, 2014: 671 people reported to have side effects when taking Methamphetamine hydrochloride. Among them, 3 people (0.45%) have Jaundice - Yellow Skin.
Time on Methamphetamine hydrochloride when people have Jaundice - yellow skin * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Jaundice - yellow skin||66.67%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Jaundice - yellow skin when taking Methamphetamine hydrochloride * :
|Jaundice - yellow skin||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who have Jaundice - yellow skin when taking Methamphetamine hydrochloride * :
|Jaundice - yellow skin||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Jaundice - yellow skin when taking Methamphetamine hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Jaundice - yellow skin||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Jaundice - yellow skin ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Jaundice - yellow skin||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hiv infection (1 people, 33.33%)
- Acute pancreatitis (1 people, 33.33%)
- Lazy eye (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Didanosine (1 people, 33.33%)
- Stavudine (1 people, 33.33%)
- Viramune (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Jaundice - Yellow Skin while taking Methamphetamine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Methamphetamine hydrochloride and have Jaundice - Yellow Skin
- support group for people who take Methamphetamine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Jaundice - Yellow Skin
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How do i get past this sudden ed problem apparently caused by ephedra?
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Drug-induced Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Methamphetamine Hydrochloride)
Cannot get hard when I have ephedra or ephedra based substances in my system. What's up with that? Help...
- Mixing methamphatamine and lisinapril hydrocloathyaxide together is it dangetous
(Asked by a 42 year old woman who has Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Hand Tingling Numb, Shortness Of Breath, and takes Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride)
I feel really terrible shortness of breath blood pressure keeps dropping up and down my chest is very heavy and tight
- What is the best medication for treating jaundice and stopping bilirubin from reabsorbing in the large intestine?
(Asked by a 37 year old man who has Jaundice - Yellow Skin)
It seems I have an issue with my bile ducts as I do not drink alcohol nor take anything that causes damage to my bile ducts yet I can't drink caffeinated soda, coffee, eat egg yoke, take almost any type of medicine without my skin turning bright yellow. I do not have liver disease. Let me add that I ...
- Did the medicine i was taking for my add cause this hyperhidrosis issue?
(Asked by a 17 year old boy who has Hyperhidrosis, and takes Adderall Xr 20, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride)
Ive been taking adderall since I was in elementary school because that's where I needed most.I do recall having sweat from my hands and feet but it was so long ago im not sure if it was before or after the adderall.In middle school I took it here and there most taken in 8th grade though. High school ...
- When i take methamphetamine/amphetamine, my face skin become burn, harsh, and blue
(Asked by a 26 year old man who has Skin Discoloration - Bluish, Skin Redness Or Inflammation, and takes Methamphetamine Hydrochloride)
what should i do at least to maintaining normal my face condition when i have taken Methamphetamine Hydrochloride?
More questions for: Methamphetamine hydrochloride, Jaundice - yellow skin
More reviews for: Methamphetamine hydrochloride, Jaundice - yellow skin
- A study of side effects of Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a patient with Low Blood Pressure. The patient has Lower Blood Pressure (abnormally low blood pressure)
Comments: when i use meth i used to have a high blood pressure like u would obviously have , but in the last several months i have been using and have had low blood pressure... what would be causing this new weird symptom?
- A study of drug interactions between Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Strattera, Ritalin, Phentermine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Zorvolex, Olanzapine, Seroquel Xr, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Perindopril Erbumine, Lamotrigine, Mirtazapine for a patient with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Obesity, Insomnia, Arthritis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Bipolar 1, Major Depressive Disorder, Tachycardia, Sleeplessness, Diabetes, Obesity, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Insomnia, Generalised Anxiety Disorder
Comments: i'm pretty much the most comlex case 4 psychiatrists, 3 psychologists, a nuero scientist/adult mood disorder specialised doctor, 3 gp's, 2 naturopaths and an adhd specialist have ever come accross. i'm basically a pharmacy on legs with over 32types of medications tried in 13 months including those i ...
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a patient with N-a-g. The patient has Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Back Pain Aggravated
Comments: Pain in mid back left side. Feels like a my muscle is extremely tight. Also have feeling of fullness on left side. Not like from eating, but just like things are tight in there. Does not hurt when i lay down.
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Saw Palmetto Berry for a patient with Hair Loss. The patient has Itching, Jaundice - Yellow Skin
Comments: i was diagnosed with syndrome of gilbert, thats why i have a yellowish skin (jaundice) i take also cranberry pills to counter jaundice, but doesnt really help i guess, but maybe the pills that i take to stop my hairloss, that i have for several years, might be the cause, those pills are: saw palmett ...
- A study of side effects of Benadryl for a patient with Insomnia. The patient has Skin Burning Sensation, Pain - Back, Vision Blurred, Abdominal Pain Upper, Jaundice (a yellowish pigmentation of the skin, the conjunctival membranes)
Comments: I have been taking large amounts of benadryl almost daily for the last two years. These last 6 months I have noticed weird and painful/scary symptoms after taking my dose (yellow skin,reversed vision; i am normally nearsighted but after taking a dose I become farsighted or completely blurred.lower b ...
More related studies for: Methamphetamine hydrochloride, Jaundice - yellow skin
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.