Methamphetamine hydrochloride and Cellulitis - from FDA reports
Cellulitis is reported only by a few people who take Methamphetamine Hydrochloride. We study 585 people who have side effects while taking Methamphetamine hydrochloride from FDA. Among them, 4 have Cellulitis. Find out below who they are, when they have Cellulitis and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
585 people reported to have side effects when taking Methamphetamine hydrochloride.
Among them, 4 people (0.68%) have Cellulitis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cellulitis when taking Methamphetamine hydrochloride *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Cellulitis when taking Methamphetamine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Delusion (4 people, 100.00%)
- Cataplexy (4 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem (4 people, 100.00%)
- Olanzapine (4 people, 100.00%)
- Armodafinil (4 people, 100.00%)
- Sertraline Hydrochloride (3 people, 75.00%)
- Clonazepam (3 people, 75.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Skin Odor Abnormal (4 people, 100.00%)
- Psychotic Disorder (4 people, 100.00%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (4 people, 100.00%)
- Feeling Abnormal (4 people, 100.00%)
- Delusion (4 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Cellulitis when taking Methamphetamine hydrochloride?
- Check symptoms - is cellulitis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsCellulitis and drugs with ingredients of methamphetamine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCellulitis and Methamphetamine hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Methamphetamine hydrochloride has active ingredients of methamphetamine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Methamphetamine hydrochloride 894 users)
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 38,531 Cellulitis patients).
Browse all side effects of Methamphetamine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with CellulitisCellulitis
Could your condition cause CellulitisCellulitis
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I am in pain everyday! My life sucks! I just want to know how to get some relief! Most days I don't want to get out of bed! My feet and legs hurt the most on me but lately my hands are starting to hurt! On my right foot I have a lump on the bottom of my foot, I have bunions(big) on both feet, ...
Just started taking cephalexin for cellulitis. I didn't ask my conventional doctor about taking oregano oil also. I don't think there are any interactions and was curious as to whether taking oregano oil would hasten the healing process.
User reviews to the study
Very sore swelling in legs and feet since taking MM - prescribed by Rheumatologist for large vessel vasculitis. Have discontinued treatment now and seeing GP for antibiotics now that I know the cause.
I used to be very fit. If I eat and workout my skin would be fine. Since I started with the Hypothyroid issue I started seen changes in my skin. It is saggy and with lot of cellulitis. I take Novotiral (T3 and T4).