Home > Methocarbamol > Nightmares > Methocarbamol and Nightmares
Review: could Methocarbamol cause Nightmares?
We study 2,765 people who have side effects while taking Methocarbamol from FDA and social media. Among them, 12 have Nightmares. Find out below who they are, when they have Nightmares and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Methocarbamol and have Nightmares >>>
Methocarbamol (latest outcomes from 3,266 users) has active ingredients of methocarbamol. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Nightmares (unpleasant dreams) (latest reports from 86,326 patients) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, pain.
On Sep, 15, 2014: 2,765 people reported to have side effects when taking Methocarbamol. Among them, 12 people (0.43%) have Nightmares.
Time on Methocarbamol when people have Nightmares * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Nightmares when taking Methocarbamol * :
Age of people who have Nightmares when taking Methocarbamol * :
Severity of Nightmares when taking Methocarbamol ** :
How people recovered from Nightmares ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (2 people, 16.67%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (2 people, 16.67%)
- Multiple sclerosis (2 people, 16.67%)
- Sleep disorder (1 people, 8.33%)
- Prostate cancer (1 people, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Hydrocodone (3 people, 25.00%)
- Chantix (3 people, 25.00%)
- Lisinopril (3 people, 25.00%)
- Lorazepam (3 people, 25.00%)
- Baclofen (3 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nightmares while taking Methocarbamol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Methocarbamol and have Nightmares
- group for people who take Methocarbamol
- group for people who have Nightmares
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
JR on Jun, 14, 2012:
42yo Male, 2 years post lumbar spinal fusion @L5S1
I'm beginning to notice that I've been having nightmares with methacarbamol. Just recently my prescription was changed from carisopridol to methacarbamol, but I will be witching it back again.
Last week nightmare one: Small dog eating my hand to shreds. I tied the dog up with my belt and choked it until the owner got there; Owner told me to kill the dog if I wanted to. Woke up after.
This week; Insane asylum, dangerous man threatening escape and making paintings of escape. I'm a fine artist, and I work in the medical field, but I don't deal with patients.
Losing sleep, help!!!
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does flecainide cause bad dreams
I have been taking Flecainide for A.Fib and flutter for a year and a half and it is working extremely well in controlling those problems. However, I seem to have more bad dreams than before I started taking Flecainide. I am wondering if others have experienced the same problem. I also take metrp ...
- Effective treatment for adult scoliosis
Even with these medications I have muscle spasms in my back, neck, shoulders and leg pain that makes it hard to walk. I don't understand because 2 years ago I was healthy, string, active.
- Halcion causing vivid dreams and nightmares
initial hour of sleep was ok but i awoke to a bad dream, now upon closing my eyes the dreams become far more outrages, vivid and constantly appear in my minds eye. I am currently typing this to avoid sleeping.
More questions for: Methocarbamol, Nightmares
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- My ex-boyfriend's effexor effects
In my fifth year of living with my ex-boyfriend, he began taking Effexor and soon developed urinary incontinence, kidney failure and nightmares or night terrors so severe that he frequently screamed for prolonged periods, flailed and threw punches in his sleep. Upon ceasing to take Effexor, his sle ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
More reviews for: Methocarbamol, Nightmares
On eHealthMe, Methocarbamol (methocarbamol) is often used for muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions Methocarbamol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Methocarbamol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (55 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (55 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Tikosyn side effects
- Tecfidera and Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- Aggression and Lithium Carbonate
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Chlamydial Infection Nos
- Intestinal Adenocarcinoma