Review: could Methocarbamol cause Short-term memory loss (Memory loss)?
Summary: Short-term memory loss is found among people who take Methocarbamol, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Aspirin, and have Insomnia.
We study 2,772 people who have side effects while taking Methocarbamol from FDA and social media. Among them, 116 have Short-term memory loss. Find out below who they are, when they have Short-term memory loss and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Methocarbamol and have Short-term memory loss >>>
Methocarbamol has active ingredients of methocarbamol. It is often used in back pain - low. (latest outcomes from 3,275 Methocarbamol users)
Short-term memory loss
Short-term memory loss has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 63,451 Short-term memory loss patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: 2,772 people reported to have side effects when taking Methocarbamol. Among them, 116 people (4.18%) have Short-term Memory Loss.
Time on Methocarbamol when people have Short-term memory loss * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Short-term memory loss||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||66.67%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Short-term memory loss when taking Methocarbamol * :
|Short-term memory loss||72.88%||27.12% |
Age of people who have Short-term memory loss when taking Methocarbamol * :
|Short-term memory loss||0.00%||0.00%||1.20%||1.20%||10.84%||39.76%||12.05%||34.94% |
Severity of Short-term memory loss when taking Methocarbamol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Short-term memory loss||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Short-term memory loss ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Short-term memory loss||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Insomnia (38 people, 32.76%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (36 people, 31.03%)
- Migraine (35 people, 30.17%)
- Depression (35 people, 30.17%)
- Crohn's disease (32 people, 27.59%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (51 people, 43.97%)
- Potassium chloride (44 people, 37.93%)
- Atenolol (42 people, 36.21%)
- Furosemide (40 people, 34.48%)
- Dilantin (38 people, 32.76%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Short-term Memory Loss while taking Methocarbamol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Methocarbamol and have Short-term Memory Loss
- support group for people who take Methocarbamol
- support group for people who have Short-term Memory Loss
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Multivitamin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Diazepam, Oxytocin 5 Usp Units In Dextrose 5%, Levothyroxine Sodium, Breo Ellipta, Prozac for a 46-year old woman with Indigestion, Diffenncy, Difficiency, D Difficiency, Narcolepsy, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Pain, Thyroid Disorder, Copd, Depression. The patient has Narcolepsy, Stress At Work, Frequent Headaches, Chiari Malformation, Constipation, Diarrhea, Nausea, Pain - Joints, Forgetfulness, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fecal Leaking, Difficulty Breathing
- A study of drug interactions between Doxycycline, Naproxen, Methocarbamol, Crestor, Lasix, Bi-sifrol, Cymbalta for a 63-year old woman with Infection, Inflammatory Pain, Muscle Relaxer, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Edema, Restless Leg Syndrome, Depression. The patient has Itching, Rash On Leg And Arm, Severe Edema, Groin Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Ativan, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Latuda, Vyvanse, Zopiclone, Gabapentin, Seroquel for a 21-year old woman with Panic Attack, Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Insomnia, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Anxiety, Apathy, Hypomania, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Tremor, Memory Impairment
- A study of drug interactions between Robaxin-750, Gabapentin for a 64-year old woman with Disc Fusions. The patient has I Have Stayed Active, But Have Gained A Lot Of Weight. Eat Very Little Feel Full All The Time
- A study of side effects of Neurontin for a 32-year old woman with Neuropathy. The patient has Memory Impairment
Recent Methocarbamol related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.