Review: could Methotrexate cause Allergic reaction (Allergies)?
Summary: there is no Allergic reaction reported by people who take Methotrexate yet.
We study 129,925 people who have side effects while taking Methotrexate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Allergic reaction and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Methotrexate and have Allergic reaction >>>
Methotrexate has active ingredients of methotrexate sodium. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from 131,268 Methotrexate users)
Allergic reaction has been reported by people with high blood pressure, allergies, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol, pain. (latest reports from 7,908 Allergic reaction patients)
On Apr, 5, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Allergic Reaction while taking Methotrexate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Methotrexate
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Pred Forte, Methotrexate, Prednisone, Remicade for a 29-year old woman with Uveitis, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Glaucoma, Painful Red Eyes, Pain Inflammation Activated
- A study of side effects of Methotrexate for a 55-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Laryngeal Necrosis
- A study of drug interactions between Pantoprazole, Indomethacin, Methotrexate, Remicade for a 41-year old man with Indomethacin, Gerd, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Muscle Spasms, Nerve Symptoms, Ankylosing Spondylitis.
- A study of side effects of Methotrexate for a 76-year old man with Mycosis Fungoides. The patient has Anaemia, Platelet Count Increased
- A study of side effects of Methotrexate for a 69-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Breathlessness, Fatigue
Recent Methotrexate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Azathioprine, Humira, Enbrel, Sulfadiazine, Methotrexate for a 42-year old woman who has Psoriatic Arthritis
- Comparions of Methotrexate, Furosemide for a 55-year old man who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Methotrexate, Aloe Vera Gel for a 64-year old woman who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Arava, Methotrexate, Humira, Remicade for a 55-year old woman who has Seronegative Arthritis
- Comparions of Prednisone, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a 64-year old man who has Tenosynovitis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.