Review: could Methotrexate cause Fever blisters and canker sores?
Summary: there is no Fever blisters and canker sores reported by people who take Methotrexate yet.
We study 129,925 people who have side effects while taking Methotrexate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Fever blisters and canker sores and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Methotrexate and have Fever blisters and canker sores >>>
Methotrexate has active ingredients of methotrexate sodium. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from 131,268 Methotrexate users)
Fever blisters and canker sores
Fever blisters and canker sores (disorders of the mouth canker sore inside and blister outside of mouth) has been reported by people with depression, heart mri, pseudotumor cerebri, shoulder pain, allergic sinusitis. (latest reports from 37 Fever blisters and canker sores patients)
On Apr, 5, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of methotrexate and fever blisters and canker sores on
Do you have Fever Blisters And Canker Sores while taking Methotrexate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Methotrexate
- support group for people who have Fever Blisters And Canker Sores
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Folic Acid, Orencia, Methotrexate for a 45-year old woman with Arthritis - Rheumatoid. The patient has Joint Stiffness
- A study of drug interactions between Remicade, Methotrexate for a 47-year old woman with Sarcoidosis. The patient has Burning Eyes, Burning Eyes, Shortness Of Breath, Painful Respiration
- A study of drug interactions between Humira, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a 71-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Depression, Skin Graft, Eyes - Yellow, Fatigue, Nausea And Vomiting, Confusional State, Tremor
- A study of side effects of Methotrexate for a 55-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Diarrhoea
- A study of drug interactions between Plaquenil, Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Methotrexate, Lamictal for a 47-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Seizures. The patient has Broken Jaw
Recent Methotrexate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.