Home > Methotrexate > Lightheadedness - dizzy > Methotrexate and Lightheadedness - dizzy
Review: could Methotrexate cause Lightheadedness - dizzy (Dizziness)?
We study 129,821 people who have side effects while taking Methotrexate from FDA and social media. Among them, 2,504 have Lightheadedness - dizzy. Find out below who they are, when they have Lightheadedness - dizzy and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Methotrexate and have Lightheadedness - dizzy >>>
Methotrexate (latest outcomes from 131,165 users) has active ingredients of methotrexate sodium. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Lightheadedness - dizzy
Lightheadedness - dizzy (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness) (latest reports from 1,295,398 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 129,821 people reported to have side effects when taking Methotrexate. Among them, 2,504 people (1.93%) have Lightheadedness - Dizzy.
Time on Methotrexate when people have Lightheadedness - dizzy * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||15.58%||19.60%||10.05%||15.58%||21.61%||12.06%||5.53% |
Gender of people who have Lightheadedness - dizzy when taking Methotrexate * :
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||78.22%||21.78% |
Age of people who have Lightheadedness - dizzy when taking Methotrexate * :
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||0.00%||1.36%||2.58%||3.17%||8.46%||15.57%||25.70%||43.17% |
Severity of Lightheadedness - dizzy when taking Methotrexate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||8.33%||50.00%||33.33%||8.33% |
How people recovered from Lightheadedness - dizzy ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||0.00%||16.67%||83.33% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1,627 people, 64.98%)
- Pain (199 people, 7.95%)
- Osteoporosis (182 people, 7.27%)
- Hypertension (162 people, 6.47%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (147 people, 5.87%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Folic acid (960 people, 38.34%)
- Humira (756 people, 30.19%)
- Enbrel (640 people, 25.56%)
- Prednisone (559 people, 22.32%)
- Remicade (423 people, 16.89%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lightheadedness - Dizzy while taking Methotrexate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Methotrexate and have Lightheadedness - Dizzy
- support group for people who take Methotrexate
- support group for people who have Lightheadedness - Dizzy
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Methotrexate, Lightheadedness - dizzy
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- Humira: my experience
I have had some form of arthritis probably since birth. My father and maternal grandfather had some form of arthritis. I began to realize pain in both ankles if I stood or walked too long.
I began taking many NSAIDs when I was around 22. I've done gold, prednisone (twice), plaquenil, butazoidin, ...
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
More reviews for: Methotrexate, Lightheadedness - dizzy
On eHealthMe, Methotrexate (methotrexate sodium) is often used for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions Methotrexate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Methotrexate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Xanax, Losartan, Wellbutrin, Methotrexate, Estradiol, Cymbalta, Ambien for a patient with Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Elevated Mood, Depression, Psoriasis, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Teenagers And Depression, Insomnia. The patient has Weight Gain Poor, Vertigo
- A study of drug interactions between Methotrexate Sodium, Camila, Folic Acid for a patient with Vasculitis, Birth Control - Over The Counter, Stomach Discomfort. The patient has Vertigo, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Methotrexate Lpf, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole - 20MG, Diclofenac Sodium - 75MG, Methylprednisolone, Folic Acid, Calcium, Multivitamin for a patient with Arthritis - Psoriatic, Primary Hypothyroidism, Sensative Stomach, Prevenative. The patient has Overactive Bladder, Tiredness, Dizziness, Nausea
More related studies for: Methotrexate, Lightheadedness - dizzy
Recent Methotrexate related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Methotrexate, Lightheadedness - dizzy
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenergan, Imitrex, Protonix, Xanax, Buspar for a 35-year old woman who has Nausea In The Morning - Females, Migraine, GERD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Chronic Depression (8 minutes ago)
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (41 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (45 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (59 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Lyrica Cp Pharms 50mg