Home > Methylprednisolone > Dizziness > Methylprednisolone and Dizziness
Review: could Methylprednisolone cause Dizziness?
Summary: Dizziness is found among people who take Methylprednisolone, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lorazepam, and have Rheumatoid arthritis.
We study 5,128 people who have side effects while taking Methylprednisolone from FDA and social media. Among them, 72 have Dizziness. Find out below who they are, when they have Dizziness and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Methylprednisolone and have Dizziness >>>
Methylprednisolone (latest outcomes from 5,870 users) has active ingredients of methylprednisolone. It is often used in inflammation.
Dizziness (latest reports from 1,294,614 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 5,128 people reported to have side effects when taking Methylprednisolone. Among them, 72 people (1.40%) have Dizziness.
Time on Methylprednisolone when people have Dizziness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Dizziness when taking Methylprednisolone * :
Age of people who have Dizziness when taking Methylprednisolone * :
Severity of Dizziness when taking Methylprednisolone ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Dizziness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (12 people, 16.67%)
- Osteoporosis (5 people, 6.94%)
- Depression (5 people, 6.94%)
- Hypertension (5 people, 6.94%)
- Hypothyroidism (4 people, 5.56%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lorazepam (12 people, 16.67%)
- Methotrexate (11 people, 15.28%)
- Furosemide (11 people, 15.28%)
- Humira (11 people, 15.28%)
- Methylprednisolone 16mg tab (11 people, 15.28%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dizziness while taking Methylprednisolone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Methylprednisolone and have Dizziness
- support group for people who take Methylprednisolone
- support group for people who have Dizziness
Recent conversations of related support groups:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can urinary retention cause severe dizziness and lightheartedness?
(Asked by a 24 year old woman who has Nausea, Urinary Retention, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Eczema, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS))
I had a kidney infection for 1.5 months diagnosed in August this year it took 2 lots of antibiotics to kick it but now I am left with SEVERE urinary retention I had a cystoscopy which only lasted for 24 hours it was done when I was awake so I think that it wasn't very affective by the next morning I ...
- 3-4 losartan can harm you
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who has Dizziness, and takes Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide)
If you ever took more than 4 pill of Losartan ,can this harm you in a way causing death
- Is it safe to take viagra with vestibular problem
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Dizziness, and takes Viagra)
Lost my hearing and developed vestibular disorder after benign tumor radio surgery. Just wondering whether is safe to take viagra.
- Can lipitor 10mg cause lightheadeness all day even tho taken at bedtime
(Asked by a 75 year old woman who has Lightheadedness - Dizzy)
Even tho I take 1 10mg at bedtime I seem to be light headeness all day long
- Could the iud cause body pain nerevous,dizziness,confessing after about a year?
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has Nervousness, Chest Pain, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Weakness, and takes Hydroxyzine, Zoloft)
I was having a light chest pain going over to my right arm went to the hospital and they said they could find anything ....Once again said it was anxiety.... I was woundering if the iud could have infected my body some how causing the symptoms and more..thank you for you time....
More questions for: Methylprednisolone, Dizziness
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Blurred Vision, Fatigue, Dizziness)
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
(Posted by a 73 year old woman who has Vertigo)
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Methylprednisolone none ending nightmer
(Posted by a 54 year old man who has The World Turns And The Door Moves Lose Of Balance, and takes Methylprednisolone)
methylprednisolone i call it dethylpredinsolone I feel as if my brain is shutting down at a very slow rate on 08/12/14 i walked to patient first of sterling, va. was diagnosed with poison oak/iv (depending on the doc.)then the doctor asked me if i have any allergy and i say yes to see shell foods a ...
- Still ill after several years
(Posted by a 43 year old man who has Sweating, Headache, Vertigo, Restlessness, Throat - Sore, Pain - Joints, Fatigue - Chronic, Tinnitus, Chronic Sinusitis, and takes Beconase Aq)
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Profolol side effects-will not use again
(Posted by a 70 year old woman who has Unable To Walk Without Holding Onto Walls, Sleepy, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Disoriented)
It is slightly more than 24 hours since profolol alone was given to me for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I woke up quickly but very sleepy and tired. Forced to get in wheelchair and leave asap. Slept when I got home all night. The next day was very disoriented, lightheaded when I sat up or got up and ...
More reviews for: Methylprednisolone, Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec Allergy, B Complex Vitamin, Magnesium, Lepidium Meyenii for a patient with Allergy, Fatigue, Anemia, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos). The patient has Fever, Infertility Female, Vision Blurred, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Mood Swings, Hot Flashes, Skin Flaking, Skin - Dry, Itching, Itching - Burning Eyes, Urination - Difficulty With Flow, Urination - Excessive Volume, Urination - Excessive At Night, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Chronic Depression, Confusional State, Eye Movements - Uncontrollable, Dizziness, Chills, Fatigue, Shortness Of Breath, Swelling Of Fingers, Eye Redness, Allergic Cough, Throat Irritation, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Headache, Edema, Swelling Face, Swollen Tongue, Throat Tightness
Comments: I keep having an allergic reaction while ONLY in my apartment. I've had these symptoms with (worsening over time) since moving in. I would like to know if I have a possible mold allergy because my place is very old and has no ventilation.
My symptoms such as the swelling, edema, throat tightness, ...
- A study of drug interactions between Aleve, Lexapro, Wellbutrin for a patient with Pain - Back, Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Disorientation, Paranoia, Vision Blurred, Panic Attacks, Dizziness
Comments: My dr increased my wellbutrin to 450 mg in January and I have been fine.
Yesterday morning, I took Wellbutrin 450 mg, 10 mg of Lexapro and 2 aleve for back pain. I had taken these medications numerous times sometimes sporadically due to scheduling, but try to be consistent either in am or at nigh ...
- A study of drug interactions between Actifed, Ibuprofen, Paracetamol, Sertraline, Alprazolam for a patient with Allergic Respiratory Disease, Inflammation, Fever, Chronic Depression, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Mental Status Changes, Depression Aggravated, Psychosis Aggravated, Hallucination, Feelings Of Worthlessness, Feeling Of Despair, Dizziness, Psychotic Behaviour, Changes In Consciousness, Irritability, Feeling Of Despair, Confusion Aggravated
Comments: Do not take Actifed (pills) if you're under alprazolam treatment, especially if you're having a high dosis of the benzodiazepine (or if you're being treated for a long time). The psychiatric effects can be devastating and your anxiety disorder and/or depression can get much worse.
Unentencionally ( ...
- A study of drug interactions between Nexium, Novolog Flexpen, Levemir Flexpen, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Acic Reflux/barretts Disease, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Type 2 Diabetes, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Pressure On Eyes, Fatigue, Trouble Concertrating, Tension Headaches, Swelling Around Nose And Eyelids, Numbness In Left Ear And Side Of Head, Dizziness, Shortness Of Breath
Comments: I started 18 units of levimir in january and my levothyroxine was raised from 112 mg to 125 at the same time. Levimir was raised from 15 to 34 units on feb 4 and since then to 38 units. I started novolog flex pen on feb. 4th. and my levothyroxine was elevated to alternating doses of 125 and 137. Sin ...
- A study of side effects of Methotrexate for a patient with Autoimmune Disorders. The patient has Brain Mass, Postictal Headache (tension-type headache), Dizziness, Cystitis Interstitial (unknown cause characterized by bladder pain), Dyspnea (difficult or laboured breathing)
Comments: New doctor, a Rheumatologist has not yet diagnosed me other than inflammatory arthritis. Symptoms for 20 yrs. She is considering Rheumatoid arthritis, Lupus, Sjogren's. I have symptoms of all, ana has been positive for 20 yrs, XR shows problems with synovitis in hands, XR of chest shows multiple ...
More related studies for: Methylprednisolone, Dizziness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Neck Pain and Insomnia
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (4 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (6 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: You posted almost a year ago but I would suggest you ask y ... (18 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (23 seconds ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (5 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ativan, Budesonide for a 56-year old woman who has Anxiety, Colitis Microscopic (11 minutes ago)
- Fluconazole for a 50-year old woman who has Skin Candida (24 minutes ago)
- Prednisolone, Metformin, Sumatriptan, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Ocusert Pilo-20, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Celebrex, Tramadol, Naproxen, Nifedipine, Butrans, Plaquenil, Mycophenolate Mofetil, Clonazepam for a 41-year old woman who has Immunosuppressant Drug Level, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Migraine With Aura, Pain And Sleep, Reflux Gastritis, Sjogren's Syndrome, Anxiety, Pain, Reynauds, Graft Rejection, SLE, Myoclonus (28 minutes ago)