Home > Methylprednisolone > Drug addiction > Methylprednisolone and Drug addiction
Review: could Methylprednisolone cause Drug addiction (Drug abuse and dependence)?
We study 5,128 people who have side effects while taking Methylprednisolone from FDA and social media. Among them, 15 have Drug addiction. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug addiction and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Methylprednisolone and have Drug addiction >>>
Methylprednisolone (latest outcomes from 5,866 users) has active ingredients of methylprednisolone. It is often used in inflammation.
Drug addiction (latest reports from 79,656 patients) has been reported by people with pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety, migraine.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 5,121 people reported to have side effects when taking Methylprednisolone. Among them, 15 people (0.29%) have Drug Addiction.
Time on Methylprednisolone when people have Drug addiction * :
Gender of people who have Drug addiction when taking Methylprednisolone * :
|Drug addiction||60.00%||40.00% |
Age of people who have Drug addiction when taking Methylprednisolone * :
|Drug addiction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||7.69%||23.08%||53.85%||15.38%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (9 people, 60.00%)
- Cervicobrachial syndrome (2 people, 13.33%)
- Behcet's syndrome (1 people, 6.67%)
- Uveitis (1 people, 6.67%)
- Back pain (1 people, 6.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (10 people, 66.67%)
- Paxil (5 people, 33.33%)
- Xanax (5 people, 33.33%)
- Lortab (5 people, 33.33%)
- Multi-vitamin (5 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug Addiction while taking Methylprednisolone?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Methylprednisolone and have Drug Addiction
- support group for people who take Methylprednisolone
- support group for people who have Drug Addiction
Comments from related studies:
From this study (23 hours ago):
Started prednisone by mouth yesterday, taking 6 tablets yesterday (intermittently during day), 5 tablets today, and decreasing by one until finished (21 pills in all). Noticed this 'rash' last night . . .still present today. I'm also on Quinapril, Premarin, Xanax, Paxil.
Poison ivy seems to be diminishing, though still itchy at times (both forearms, scalp, and knee) and applying topical cortisone to that. Also taking Benadryl PRN Also forgot to state I'm on Adderall 10 mg. slow release qd but did not take it yesterday.
Does Prednisone cause petechiae? I've never experienced this before when taking an oral steroid. I am almost 68 years old. Please advise. Thank you.
From this study (2 days ago):
After taking the last of the 6 pills on the first day my face within less than an hour of taking medication looked like I had a pretty decent sunburn. Down my neck as well.
From this study (2 days ago):
I am having more shoulder since I have been using this drug.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Methylprednisolone, Drug addiction
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Methylprednisolone none ending nightmer
methylprednisolone i call it dethylpredinsolone I feel as if my brain is shutting down at a very slow rate on 08/12/14 i walked to patient first of sterling, va. was diagnosed with poison oak/iv (depending on the doc.)then the doctor asked me if i have any allergy and i say yes to see shell foods a ...
More reviews for: Methylprednisolone, Drug addiction
On eHealthMe, Methylprednisolone (methylprednisolone) is often used for inflammation. Find out below the conditions Methylprednisolone is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Methylprednisolone used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (39 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (47 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Zanaflex and Fluid Retention
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- L Glutathione
- Bromfed Dm
- Breast Enlargement
- Difficulty Breathing
- Tuberculosis Reactivated